PDA

View Full Version : CCB Pins have arrived!!!!!!

Rich R.
07-25-2004, 07:29 AM
The CCB Pins have arrived and we are ready to start taking orders.
Here they are!

http://www.pettypoint.com/ccbpin/pinpic.jpg

Before we get down to business, I would like to thank RedHell and SPetty for all of their help in this project. Believe me when I say, this has been a real team effort.

Now for the business

The price of the pins is $2.00 each and we are going to handle orders in two different ways, for your convenience.

For those going to the U.S. Open

Please PM me, subject: Pins, with your order and I will bring them to the U.S. Open with me and deliver them to you C.O.D. There will be no S&H charge.
Iím not hard to find and most of the CCBíers who have been to the Open, the last two years, know who I am and can point you in my direction.

For Mail Orders

For those who will be ordering their pins by mail, SPetty has set up a web site to take the orders and payments via Pay Pal. Of course, there is a Pay Pal charge and there will also be a $1.20 S&H charge for up to 10 pins. We encourage people living in close proximity to one and other to get together and place one order.

www.pettypoint.com/ccbpin (http://www.pettypoint.com/ccbpin)

We hope you all like them. There is a limited number of pins, so donít delay in placing your orders.

One More Thing

We just want to be open to everyone, about a decision we made, concerning the price. Of course, the real price per pin did not come to a nice and tidy, $2.00. However, RedHell, SPetty and myself decided to round the odd cents up to $2.00, for two reasons.
First, it just makes it easier to work with that amount. J
Second, we plan on giving some pins, as presents from our group, to some of the people who have provided support for the CCB tournament.
For example, Barry Behrman has provided his poolroom to us, free of charge, for the past two years, and it appears we will be there again this year. We donít think the gift of a pin is out of line.
We feel that is the very least we can do, to thank these people.
RedHell, SPetty and I hope you all agree with this decision.

Chris Cass
07-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Yep, good job to all and thanks. I'll be at the Open with open arms for my CCB pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~lol has a few he's giving out too.

9 Ball Girl
07-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Excellent job guys!

Rich R.
07-25-2004, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Yep, good job to all and thanks. I'll be at the Open with open arms for my CCB pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you may have open arms, waiting for your CCB pins, but don't forget to order them, per the instruction.
You may not receive any pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
07-25-2004, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Chris, you may have open arms, waiting for your CCB pins, but don't forget to order them, per the instruction.
<hr /></blockquote>

I've got Chris' back!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And you've got my order! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Rich R.
07-25-2004, 04:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>
I've got Chris' back!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And you've got my order! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Chris has an Angel watching over him.

That is two Angels, one at home and one in Philly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

daviddjmp
07-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks to all for the hard work putting this together. I just ordered mine, they are very cool!

Vagabond
07-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Howdy Rich R,
I like to have two pins.Please tell me how do I pay u.Regards
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Scott Lee
07-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Just ordered mine! They look GREAT! Can't wait to get them!

Scott

Harold Acosta
07-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Just ordered five...won't be able to attend the Open this year.

Harold Acosta - Puerto Rico, USA
<font color="blue">Billiards: A passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/animated-stars.gif

dr_billiards
07-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Just ordered 2 pins. Thanks!
Doc B

Chris Cass
07-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Thanks Barbara,

I just got the drift and re-read what I was suppose to do. LOL Now, I will take care of what I need to do. Thanks again for having my back but I'm saving you for the time when that Efren, starts smiling. hahahha I know if Efren smiles, I'm in trouble. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Efren' always smiling. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-26-2004, 12:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Yep, good job to all and thanks. I'll be at the Open with open arms for my CCB pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you may have open arms, waiting for your CCB pins, but don't forget to order them, per the instruction.
<hr /></blockquote>
Oh,

Your good, real good. hahahahha You notice after all these yrs that I'm a slow reader. hahahaha

Thanks Rich,

C.C.~~what can I say? He's got me up against the wall. LOL

Rich R.
07-26-2004, 03:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Howdy Rich R,
I like to have two pins.Please tell me how do I pay u.Regards
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Vagabond, as indicated above, you can order the pins via the web site.

If you are going to be at the U.S. Open, PM me with your order, and I will deliver them to the Open for you, C.O.D.

If for some reason, you do not want to do either of these, but still want pins, PM me and we will work something out.
We aim to please. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-27-2004, 04:06 AM
I'm just bumping this up to the top, to make sure nobody missed it.
I know I haven't heard from a number of people who were interested in them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
07-27-2004, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> ...I know I haven't heard from a number of people who were interested in them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

slackers /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RUNaRAK
07-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Cool pin. I ordered one even though I am only an ocassional poster. Regular lurker though. Thanks to those who are going through the trouble to produce and ship them out!

rukiddingme
07-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Just ordered my 5 /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
ruk

woody_968
07-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Ordered two, thanks /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod
07-27-2004, 11:57 AM
How big are these pins? By the photo they look rather large. BTW, hope the arline doesn't consider them a dangerous weapon. lol

Rod

RedHell
07-27-2004, 12:07 PM
They are 1 inch wide...

rocky
07-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, I have a stupid question? I am sort of newer I guess to this forum....what does ccb stand for? center cue ball? can't checkout books what? by the way I ordered two from the web sight and they do look cool!

RedHell
07-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Cue Chalk Board, the name of the board /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Cue Chalk Board

Rod
07-27-2004, 12:37 PM
Ah, cool you guys have good taste.

Rod

Rich R.
07-27-2004, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> They are 1 inch wide... <hr /></blockquote>
It's all trick photography.

Is there anything else, you would like to look larger? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
07-27-2004, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Is there anything else, you would like to look larger? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yes! I can answer that!

All balls should be larger. That way we won't ever miscue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woody_968
07-27-2004, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Is there anything else, you would like to look larger? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yes! I can answer that!

All balls should be larger. That way we won't ever miscue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ya cant make the balls look larger, then the cues will look smaller, and we dont need that /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
07-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Comedey Central Baby. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
07-28-2004, 03:24 AM
Bumping it back up for Rich!:):):):)
Had a WONDERFUL weekend with you and Cathy!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
07-28-2004, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RUNaRAK:</font><hr> Cool pin. I ordered one even though I am only an ocassional poster. Regular lurker though. Thanks to those who are going through the trouble to produce and ship them out! <hr /></blockquote>
The pins are for every one, whether you are a frequent or occasional poster, or a lurker.
They are something you may want to stick on your shirt, then next time you go to a tournament. You never know what other CCB people will be there and you may meet some one nice.

I have met nice people, after noticing their CCB key chain. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2004, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> The CCB Pins have arrived and we are ready to start taking orders.
Here they are!

For Mail Orders

For those who will be ordering their pins by mail, SPetty has set up a web site to take the orders and payments via Pay Pal. Of course, there is a Pay Pal charge and there will also be a $1.20 S&amp;H charge for up to 10 pins. We encourage people living in close proximity to one and other to get together and place one order.

We hope you all like them. There is a limited number of pins, so donít delay in placing your orders.

<hr /></blockquote>

I tried to order 5 at the spetty link but it did not work. Does that mean that they are gone already? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Laura

Rich R.
07-28-2004, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> [I tried to order 5 at the spetty link but it did not work. Does that mean that they are gone already? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>
The pins are not gone. I just checked the link and it does work.

From the home page of the link, if you are interested in 5 pins, click where it says "get 5 pins".
That will take you to the page where it gives the price information.
To order, as it says at the top of the page, click on the picture of the pin. That will take you to pay pal to place your order. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2004, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> The pins are not gone. I just checked the link and it does work.

From the home page of the link, if you are interested in 5 pins, click where it says "get 5 pins".
That will take you to the page where it gives the price information.
To order, as it says at the top of the page, click on the picture of the pin. That will take you to pay pal to place your order. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

i clicked on 5 pins and nothing happened. I was using safari (apples browser). Maybe I should try IE, in case it is defaulted for that browser. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

Doctor_D
07-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Good evening:

My pins were delivered today... Wow, they are awesome !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Rich,

I finally got the link to work, but it only worked in IE for me. Perhaps it works under netscape but i do not have that.LOL

Laura

Rich R.
07-29-2004, 07:26 AM
We're happy you like them Dr. D. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woody_968
07-29-2004, 10:05 AM
THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE, THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, tried not to post it, but looking at the title of the thread finally wore me down. For those of you that dont know what this was from please ignore my strange sence of humor.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-29-2004, 10:55 AM
"I'm somebody now" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dr_billiards
07-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Got my pins today.Thanks very much, they are great!
Doc B

Rich R.
07-30-2004, 04:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_billiards:</font><hr> Got my pins today.Thanks very much, they are great!
Doc B <hr /></blockquote>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif