PDA

View Full Version : Bush a little tense?

crawdaddio
07-26-2004, 04:39 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/759048.cms

[ QUOTE ]
Bush has become increasingly unpredictable and erratic, the report said. "In meetings with top aides and administration officials, the President goes from quoting the Bible in one breath to obscene tantrums against the media, Democrats and others, whom he classifies as 'enemies of the state'," it added.

One troubled aide was quoted as saying, "The mood here is that we're under siege, there's no doubt about it. In this administration, you don't have to wear a turban or speak Farsi to be an enemy of the United States. All you have to do is disagree with the President." <hr /></blockquote>

He's freakin' out man! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cueless Joey
07-26-2004, 04:44 PM
He's lost it.
President Kerry? Gulp! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Can we NOT have the ketchup woman as first lady though? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I think Kerry's gonna win the second closest election ever.

crawdaddio
07-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Yeah, too bad Kerry's not much better........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Cueless Joey
07-26-2004, 08:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr> Yeah, too bad Kerry's not much better........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Well, if overdozes on Botox, Edwards takes over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Can we appoint McCain president instead? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
07-26-2004, 10:11 PM
I totally agree...Kerry's the best of the worst, but at least he's that!!!sid

Wally_in_Cincy
07-27-2004, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Everybody is an enemy, everybody is out to get him. <hr /></blockquote>

Well that's true isn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I notice your source, some online mag, quoted via India, doesn't give any names of "sources".

Being Prez is a tough job. You'll notice every President turns grey while in office, except for Reagan /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

catscradle
07-27-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr> Yeah, too bad Kerry's not much better........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Make that "no better".

crawdaddio
07-27-2004, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
"Everybody is an enemy, everybody is out to get him. <hr /></blockquote>

Well that's true isn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

No. You're his buddy, aren't you? I'ts just another indication (to me) that he should not be our president.

crawdaddio
07-27-2004, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr> Yeah, too bad Kerry's not much better........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Make that "no better".
<hr /></blockquote>

You must be in a high tax bracket.

highsea
07-27-2004, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr>He's freakin' out man! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>I would hope that the majority who read this article takes the source into consideration.

First, the Times of India apparently took the story directly from Capitol Hill Blue without attempting any verification. I guess the standards of journalistic integrity in India are not quite what they are here. Of course, this would be difficult, since no names are given, and the entire story is thirdhand hearsay at best. I observe that no domestic news agencies have cared to quote Capitol Hill Blue about this "story".

Oh yeah, Who do you think operates Capitol Hill Blue? Here is their answer:
[ QUOTE ]
Capitol Hill Blue is a not-for-profit, non-commercial experiment in on-line journalism published by The Save America Foundation purely for the enjoyment of our readers. All material is 2004 Capitol Hill Blue.<hr /></blockquote>(emphasis mine)

Now, you may ask, who is the Save America Foundation? Aha! It so happens that The Save America Foundation is a liberal group in the Netherlands who are committed to what they (along with John Kerry) like to call "regime change" in America.

http://www.saveamerica.nl/default.html

That's right, another foreign entity trying to influence the American election process with lies about the current administration. Of course, this is illegal in the US, so I hope Capitol Hill Blue is careful about what they print, or they may run afoul of the campaign laws.

Thanks for the "news story" crawdaddio. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

-CM

Cueless Joey
07-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Shiat, I fell for some yellow journalism.
Too bad I don't work with this lady anymore. Her husband was a secret service personnel.
She gave me all the dirt. She said this one former president was so foul-mouthed, he was disgusting. Then she said this other former president and his wife were really really nice people. The maids and everyone at the white house loved them.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-27-2004, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Shiat, I fell for some yellow journalism.
Too bad I don't work with this lady anymore. Her husband was a secret service personnel.
She gave me all the dirt. She said this one former president was so foul-mouthed, he was disgusting. Then she said this other former president and his wife were really really nice people. The maids and everyone at the white house loved them. <hr /></blockquote>

Joey I read a book by Gary Aldridge(?) former CIA. I'm sure you remember it. He said exactly that.

Remember when Hitlery fired that White House valet for helping former First Lady Babs Bush with her computer over the phone?

Cueless Joey
07-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Wally, I did not read that book.
I also did not mention names b/c my info is still hearsay. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I don't know that story at all. I hope it's not true.

Wally_in_Cincy
07-27-2004, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Wally, I did not read that book.
I also did not mention names b/c my info is still hearsay. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I don't know that story at all. I hope it's not true. <hr /></blockquote>

Surely it could not be true Joseph.

No First Lady would act in that fashion.

First Bitch maybe, but not First Lady.

Cueless Joey
07-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Casey, I just checked that site and I was lucky to close it before I saw the whole terrorists' site/hyperlink.
I'm cautioning anyone who goes to that site.
There are some graphic pictures.
I have refused to watch any of the brutal videos.
Watching them serves no purpose to me.
A site in Netherlands trying to save America and at the same time showing these brutal pictures is full of shiat if you ask me.

crawdaddio
07-27-2004, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> I would hope that the majority who read this article takes the source into consideration.

Thanks for the "news story" crawdaddio. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

-CM <hr /></blockquote>

I agree, and would hope anyone who reads ANYTHING would consider its source.
I didn't claim that this story was backed with credible sorces. I just came across it, thought it was funny, and maybe some folks on this board would enjoy reading it. I fully expected you to tear it apart, good job. Thank you for responding with your usual holier than thou, patronizing tone.

highsea
07-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Sorry Joey, I should have screened the site better before I linked it. All I read was the political stuff, and I think I just ignored the page of pictures.

So, please everyone don't visit that site. Sorry!

-CM

Rod
07-27-2004, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, you may ask, who is the Save America Foundation? Aha! It so happens that The Save America Foundation is a liberal group in the Netherlands who are committed to what they (along with John Kerry) like to call "regime change" in America.

<hr /></blockquote>

I wonder if Qtec is a member? LOL

highsea
07-28-2004, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr>I agree, and would hope anyone who reads ANYTHING would consider its source.
<font color="blue"> That's funny. Did you consider the source before you made the thread? </font color>

I didn't claim that this story was backed with credible sorces. I just came across it, thought it was funny, and maybe some folks on this board would enjoy reading it.
<font color="blue"> No doubt some enjoyed reading it, as well as your one liner commentary. </font color>

I fully expected you to tear it apart, good job. Thank you for responding with your usual holier than thou, patronizing tone. <hr /></blockquote> Actually I was not going to respond at all, as I think this thread was just a troll. It was when others seemed to think there was some merit to the report that I decided to check out where it came from.

crawdaddio
07-30-2004, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr>I agree, and would hope anyone who reads ANYTHING would consider its source.
<font color="blue"> That's funny. Did you consider the source before you made the thread? </font color>

<font color="red">Yes, I did. </font color>

Actually I was not going to respond at all, as I think this thread was just a troll.
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">I am insulted. Get off your high horse. </font color>