PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss.

woody_968
07-27-2004, 09:37 PM
Sorry, I know this isnt pool related, but for my friends who may be interested I put a post in Non Pool related about how my wife and I lost 60 lbs each last year. Just didnt want anyone that is thinking about a diet to miss it.

dr_billiards
07-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the tip Woody.I just ordered the book. I have been wanting to feel better for some time now. I am 6'0" tall and about 50+ lbs. overweight. I get tired at the pool table so I think I need to lose some poundage. I'll post how my progress goes.
Doc B /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2004, 10:04 AM
I have lost 25 pounds since september and have just 15 more to go and I did not diet. If anyone wants to know how, pm me.

To make it pool related, shedding those extra pounds really does help in playing. It takes stress off the back and legs and makes it easier to crawl on the table for those harder to reach shots. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

woody_968
07-28-2004, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> makes it easier to crawl on the table for those harder to reach shots. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

For me it has made it easier to crawl UNDER the table after missing those hard to miss shots /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bluewolf
07-28-2004, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> makes it easier to crawl on the table for those harder to reach shots. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

For me it has made it easier to crawl UNDER the table after missing those hard to miss shots /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

ROFL I just do not like the bridge. i will shoot offhanded or crawl on the table before i will use it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura