PDA

View Full Version : Janice Bludworth

Bob
07-28-2004, 01:04 AM
Hello All,

Janice Bludworth, Leonard's wife is extremely sick. Not much is known right now, but I spoke with Leonard this evening as he was driving home from the hospital (130 miles to his home form the hospital). Janice was up most of the night not feeling well, sometime around noon yesterday, she collapsed and coded (heart stopped). Leonard did CPR and revived her long enough for the ambulance to get to her. Surmising her condition, they medavacked (air flight, I couldn't find the correct spelling for this, sorry) her to San Antonio. During the flight she coded again and they managed to revive her again. She is in critical condition at this time and is in intensive care. From the little that I know, there is something going wrong with her liver.

Leonard is on his way home to take care of the animals and close up the house. He plans on a few hours of sleep, then back to the hospital.

For those of you that have his cell number and want to call him, I would wait until the afternoon. They are not allowing any visitors, not even Leonard into see her right now.

I will post any updates as soon as I know anything.

Our prayers and love go out to Leonard and The Bludworth Family.

Eydie

CarolNYC
07-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Oh my goodness,Eydie
I say a prayer everyday-they'll be included!
Carol

9 Ball Girl
07-28-2004, 08:39 AM
You've got my prayers too.

Barbara
07-28-2004, 01:09 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Blud and (definitely) his better half, Janice.

Barbara