PDA

View Full Version : so far, so good

Karatemom
07-31-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks to everyone for their help with my rotten computer. I have managed to get NAV/NIS back up and running and hopefully have the rebooting problem solved as well.

BTW, Rich and Eydie, could you please resend any pictures you had sent me before from VF and Joliet? I lost them in the process and didn't copy them to a disk, /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks again!

Heide

Chris Cass
07-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Not to mention my pic of Barry and me with the Boti. I'm really bummed about that.

C.C.

Barbara
08-01-2004, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Not to mention my pic of Barry and me with the Boti. I'm really bummed about that.

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

Well, you're just going to have to come back to VF next year and get another one taken! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara

Chris Cass
08-01-2004, 01:41 PM
OHHHH,

I plan to. Only next time it's the shop and one with "Hand Crusher and D-House". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif lol

Regards,

C.C.~~a pic with Barbara at the Open too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
08-02-2004, 04:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> BTW, Rich and Eydie, could you please resend any pictures you had sent me before from VF and Joliet? I lost them in the process and didn't copy them to a disk, /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Heide, as soon as I get some time at my home computer, you will get them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif