PDA

View Full Version : mini-buffer usage guidelines

SPetty
07-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Howdy,

I recently purchased one of those mini-buffers for polishing your balls. I know several of you have one, and was wondering if you have any usage tips other than the official directions.

I searched the forum, because I thought I remembered someone posting some tips, but came up empty.

Thanks!

TommyT
07-31-2004, 08:05 PM
I've used the buffer since it came out. It works great. Use as little wax as possible. I put the balls in the baggie with carnuba wax and then wipe the excess and let it dry. In the begginning I used my cordless drill but found the RPM's were not high enough. Now I use my corded drill and let the balls spin for about 5 seconds at maximum speed.
TommyT /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
08-01-2004, 07:24 AM
I would recommend using it more often than I do. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It works much better, when the balls are not too dirty. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ok, so I'm lazy, what can I say? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SPetty
08-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks, y'all. I appreciate the responses. I finally figured out that I had limited my search to the CCB, and the old posts I was remembering were in the Archives!

I'm off to polish my balls! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
08-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Well, when your done, my Moped needs a quick buff! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jimmy B
08-01-2004, 02:59 PM
I love that thing, I don't think you need any extra tips, just do it the way they say. Also you never really need to use too much of the cleaning stuff, just a few drops.

JB