PDA

View Full Version : Sniper vs. Everest laminated tips.

Cueless Joey
05-09-2002, 09:57 AM
I had both put on on my two shafts. Both medium hard.
Sniper is a new tip that's supposed to be really hot.
Sniper is softer. Everest is a little harder but just enough. It's a little harder than a medium Moori but has great action. I think anyone who likes Moori will like Everest as well. Sniper's too soft imo. Hits like an elk master.

Rip
05-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Joey, who carries the Sniper tips? Will you be in LV next week? Rip

Cueless Joey
05-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Rip, I should be there Thursday to Saturday. PM me your phone #. I'll take one if you want. It costs 10 bucks. I'll take the videos too.
Hey, there's this guy who has no teeth and has a funny roller-coaster stroke. He plays some one-hole. :-)

Rip
05-09-2002, 06:53 PM
Your guy wants too much weight! LOL
Do you really think if I have all my teeth pulled it will help MY game??? Count me in! See ya' soon...along with your entourage. Rip~~duckin' like the dickens!

Harold Acosta
05-09-2002, 07:04 PM
Joey, I have stopped looking for laminated tips and have stuck with the Talisman Soft. How do you compare the Sniper and Everest vs the Talisman?

Cueless Joey
05-09-2002, 07:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Joey, I have stopped looking for laminated tips and have stuck with the Talisman Soft. How do you compare the Sniper and Everest vs the Talisman? <hr></blockquote>......
Harold,
Everest is a solid choice. Very slightly harder than medium Moori imo. If you like Talisman soft, you'd likely like the Sniper more than the Everest. Very good medium tip too. Everest just seemed to have more action/bite when I tested it. I used the same taper/weight shafts to compare.

Cueless Joey
05-09-2002, 07:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Joey, I have stopped looking for laminated tips and have stuck with the Talisman Soft. How do you compare the Sniper and Everest vs the Talisman? <hr></blockquote>.....
Rip,
My friend and Efren's gang should be there Friday. There are gonna be some action at Toby's place for sure. I should be there next Thursday-Saturday. If you wanna go on the road with your one-hole magic, two Sundays from now they're gonna have the first Efren Reyes One-Pocket tournament at Shooters, Riverside. There might be two players there that you can rob outside of Efren. Jack Cooney and John Schmidt if he comes down. :-)