PDA

View Full Version : Its Straight Pool Time Again In Downingtown Pa.

houseman
08-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Maybe a little early but here is the link for this years
Pete Sinkler Annual 14-1 Invitational

http://www.thebilliardstour.com/archives/straight-pool-2004.html

thanks for looking
the houseman

Barbara
08-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey Mickey!!

No smoking?? Whoa!! That's gonna screw with a couple players, but I think it's great!! Say hi to Pete for me!!

Barbara

woody_968
08-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Man do I wish I could go to this!!!

Chris Cass
08-02-2004, 11:21 AM
I got my horse. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~sounds great Houseman Mickey. Pleeeese post the results.

houseman
08-02-2004, 12:14 PM
I quit smoking a year and a half ago and pete quit a year ago so we need the clean air. pete will probably allow a short smoke break per match.
the tournament charts are on the web site and will be updated every couple hours.

Barbara
08-02-2004, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr> I quit smoking a year and a half ago and pete quit a year ago so we need the clean air. pete will probably allow a short smoke break per match.
the tournament charts are on the web site and will be updated every couple hours. <hr /></blockquote>

Congrats for the both of you!! I never thought Pete would quit! Geez! You'd think he'd put on some weight, wouldn't ya!

I see the Cassman is backing Lipsky. How's Maidhof been playing? Did he get flooded out again with all this rain?

Barbara

houseman
08-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Barbara,
pete got sick and almost died, doctor said if he hadn`t stopped when he did he would have died. He is going great now and has all kinds of energy.
Pete called bob this morning and he was ok from the storm.
Don`t know how bob is playing but he is a threat at any time he plays. I think LIPSKY will mwin this year.