PDA

View Full Version : Riviera Hotel - August 2004

grlpoolplyr22
08-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Are they having a professional pool tournament in Las Vegas at the Riviera in August? <font color="blue"> </font color>

SPetty
08-02-2004, 06:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote grlpoolplyr22:</font><hr> Are they having a professional pool tournament in Las Vegas at the Riviera in August?<hr /></blockquote>Not that I know of... What have you heard?

catscradle
08-03-2004, 04:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote grlpoolplyr22:</font><hr> Are they having a professional pool tournament in Las Vegas at the Riviera in August? <font color="blue"> </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

No, they are not. They are having an "Artistic Pool Tournament" instead. Personally I wouldn't waste my time watching trick shots, but to each his own.

rocky
08-03-2004, 07:58 AM
The Gabriels open widch is usually held in conjunction with the APA nationals at the Riviera was canceled this year due to who knows what. I do understand that there will be quite a few pros attendidng the nationals for promo oppertunities and product sales, if you just wanted to meet some pros or get some autographs?

AndySegal
08-03-2004, 10:41 AM
There is going to be an Artistic Pool tournament at the Riviera on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. There is also going to be an ESPN style knock-out tournament at the Cue Club on Thursday.

If anyone would like more information, or if they would like to see the player list, please visit the following website:

http://www.webtechosting.com/iapa

Thanks

Andy