PDA

View Full Version : Pam Anderson @ Borders on Wall Street, NYC today

Eric.
08-03-2004, 08:55 AM
I think she's doing a book signing.

This chick is great. Not only is she hot, she has a wild streak about her too. Good girls go to Heaven, Bad girls go everywhere else /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric

Cueless Joey
08-03-2004, 09:58 AM
You haven't seen her without makeup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric.
08-03-2004, 10:20 AM
I hear ya, Joey. She might be past her prime as far as looks, but you gotta love a chick that is not afraid to live life like a Rock star.

Eric >headed over now

Cueless Joey
08-03-2004, 10:33 AM
I hear ya.
But, she used to look really nice.
All that booze, coke and late nights have taken a toll on her face.
I dunno but she could have been a real movie star if she pursued acting ability more than parties. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I thought she really was going to be a huge movie star.

9 Ball Girl
08-03-2004, 12:45 PM
She's got a book that she wrote called Star. It's supposed to be fiction but loosely (no pun intended /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif based on her life.

Eric.
08-03-2004, 01:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> It's supposed to be fiction but loosely (no pun intended /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif based on her life. <hr /></blockquote>

You're too funny /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I walked in, checked Pam out, the place was mobbed. I think she's on Letterman tonite.

Eric

dg-in-centralpa
08-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Did you hear her on Howard Stern this morning? She took a lie detector test. Funny! She admitted that most of the book is from real life experiences.

DG - she'd be fun for a night but I can't compare to Tommy Lee

Eric.
08-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Hey Doug,

I caught some of it on Howard. That's how I heard that she was in town. She definitely is a wild one!

Eric &gt;shoulda been a rock star /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
08-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Did you catch her this morning on Howard? Sounded like one hell of a party. Pam and all those Scores girls.... ahh heaven.

DG - can only dream