PDA

View Full Version : US Open Seating Tickets Q

Barbara
08-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Who here ordered their seats online? Will they be sent in the mail or do you pick them up somewhere at the Convention Center.

Brady? You out there?

Barbara

Tom_In_Cincy
08-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Ordered online. Going to pick them up at the Convention Center

Barbara
08-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Tom,

So I assume you're going to have to present some ID when you do that.

Where are you gong to pick them up?

Barbara

Tom_In_Cincy
08-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Picture ID would help.

Barry's daughters usually run the office where you pick up the tickets, they know me, but they still check my ID.

The office is inside the Convention Center, just to the left of the main entrance about 50 feet.

You can get into the convention center hallway where all the booths are setup, but to get into the playing area, you must have a Pass.

9 Ball Girl
08-03-2004, 11:57 AM
I don't recall being asked for I.D. last year but then again, after that flight, my mind was mush. Anyway, I would also have with me a printout of my seat assignment for just in case.

Rich R.
08-04-2004, 04:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Who here ordered their seats online? Will they be sent in the mail or do you pick them up somewhere at the Convention Center.

Brady? You out there?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>
To the best of my knowledge, they do not mail tickets out. Everyone picks them up at the convention center.

Jim Walker
08-04-2004, 03:07 PM
For the past 2 years I have picked up the tickets at the Convention Center but I always carried a copy of the e-mail that confirmed my seats.

Brady_Behrman
08-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Tickets will be Redeemed at Event by proof of ID.

Thanks
Brady
www.BilliardHQ.com (http://www.BilliardHQ.com)

Chris Cass
08-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Hi Brady,

Are you coming out soon with the list of players like last yrs posting? The ones with the odds and stuff like that?

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
08-08-2004, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> Tickets will be Redeemed at Event by proof of ID.

Thanks
Brady
www.BilliardHQ.com (http://www.BilliardHQ.com) <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Brady!

Barbara