PDA

View Full Version : Poolhalls in Kansas City?

crawdaddio
08-03-2004, 03:08 PM
I will be going to KC for work next week, and plan to check out some PH's. Anyone know of some nice rooms there?
Thanks,
David

crawdaddio
08-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Anybody?

Popcorn
08-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Shooters, you will have to look up how to get there.

I looked it up for you,
SHOOTERS - 810 W. Hwy. 56 - Olathe, KS 66061 - (913) 780-5740
I haven't been there in a few years though.

Chris Cass
08-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Great suggestion Popcorn. They have well maintained equipment and it's fairly big inside. The pockets are tight on them 9 ft's The bar boxes suck imo but who cares about them? LOL They have the entire 4 walls surrounding the place in pics from shooters and road dawgs from all over the country that have stopped in and played.

That's probably why the pockets are so shimmed. The food is excellent and the wait staff is really nioce but kinda nit you if you want something every 10 min. But, they work on tips and atleast their not leaving you alone. LOL

The rates are great too and I think if you'ld like you can get some action. They also have a counter filled with pool stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Some stuff that's out of print like Target Pool in the sealed box. They may have some left as they did when I went there and bought it for $30. Great place and I liked it.

There's another that holds some good tourneys but I've never been so I can't recommend them. I can say I really liked the Shooters pool hall and especially they sell Ice cream bars. Yummmm

Regards,

C.C.~~do watch for the cops as they like to hide and clock all the time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Vagabond
08-04-2004, 05:21 AM
I am not sure whether Shooters in Olathe is still open.
Vagabond

Eric.
08-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Me too. I'll be there Wed. nite around 10 PM to Sat. morning for work. I'm staying in Overland Park and the best nite to hit some would be Wed. nite if you're interested. Feel free to PM me with your info.

Eric

crawdaddio
08-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Thanks to all for the replies. Eric-you've got PM. I'll try to be there around 8 pm. wednesday.
Peace,
David

Eric.
08-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Be there? Where might that be? I'm guessing Shooter's in Olathe?

My flight gets in around 9.40 PM on Wed.-check your PM's Dave.

Eric

crawdaddio
08-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Yes, shooters, I've heard it's a good room with nice equipment.