PDA

View Full Version : Newb signing in

scorchio
08-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Hi all
Been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and i thought its about time i posted. My names Craig, i live in Sheffield in the UK and have been playing pool around 5-6 years. I'd say i'm kinda average ,but i'm looking to try and become a better player. Hope i can contribute to the site a little because its been a great help to me.
See ya.

Craig

AndreaWilson
08-04-2004, 08:40 PM
WELCOME!
I only joined a couple of days ago myself and have had a wonderful time here. Fortunately, I was introduced by a friend that told me about this which made getting to know people a bit easier. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Take care,

Elaine
11-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello Sheffield...
I am orig. from Lancashire (Bolton to be exact) UK.
I moved to the USA in 1982. I grew up in the pub life and played pool as a kid....
I am surprised at the range of people in this forum. It is a great forum - most of the folks seem very well versed in Pool and Politics......it makes for very interesting discussion - if only the Brits had their politics right...pity they don't see it like Bush and Blair....LOL
I was just home in October and boy did I get a rash of people hassling me about how they do not like Bush.....gosh I didn't realize how naive the Brits have become.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-16-2004, 06:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Elaine:</font><hr> .. It is a great forum... <hr /></blockquote>

spot-on mate, this board's a corker. When we get going at full pelt you'll be gobsmacked.

toodle pip now

PQQLK9
11-28-2004, 08:30 PM
The Brits have got it right. A lot of us Americans don't like Bush either.
Who is Blair? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif