PDA

View Full Version : levello pool table

mantis
08-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the levello 28 pool table that is being sold by a company called "Campran" over the internet??? Any info on the quality or company would be appreciated.

JohnCorrigan
10-01-2005, 02:01 PM
The Levello 28 is yet another cheap asian imported table. In our experience, they do not go together well and will not hold up. The included accessories are of very low quality as is the table and cloth. The cloth seems very wimpy and furry.

cmoore
10-03-2005, 04:03 AM
A pool table is not something that I would buy over the internet. You need to be able to see and touch what you are going to put in your home. When I bought my Brunswick table I did more than a little looking. The budget tables I found were just that budget tables. If you want to save some money go used. There are many deals on used tables. With new rail cushions and cloth you will have a new table.

Good luck with your search.

Brad
10-03-2005, 08:20 AM
1. Good long lasting hot fire. But for the price, I would suggest you buy you firewood locally.

2. As for a pool table? Uhhhhhh, no. But, if your going to buy a table that your 10yr old twins want to beat the crap out of, this is it. Then, when you want something to play an actual game on, see suggestion one, and go buy a reputable table.

JohnCorrigan
10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
As an update, we have pictures of one of these going together at http://www.thecueball.com/CaveatEmptor/Levello28-20050930/Levello28-20050930.html

Let's just say that we've seen better /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brad
10-13-2005, 06:20 AM
John,

Excellent article of the construction. Very good job!

Nice pockets on that table too. Are those included?

BTW: How's Jim? Still cranky as ever? Tell him to go have another Coors. LOL

Just kidding. He's a great guy. I always love to see both he and Casey at the BCA show in April.

double_eagle
01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
John,

Thank you!!! I was very close to ordering a table from this company (until I read your link...). Can you recommend a table in the 1500 range. I only have room for a 7 foot table.

Thanks,
Paul

PooltableEXPERT
06-08-2006, 01:43 PM
I've heard of the Campran tables, and they are the highest quality table you can get for your money. I dont' agree with John at all...sorry. You can get a totally 100% customized hardwood pool table for $1300. If you don't want to wait you can get a table expedited to your door for only $1500. I've been in the business for over 30 years and i know quality when i see it. But don't take my word for it, contact all their satisfied customers from their website and hear what they have to say.

PooltableEXPERT
06-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey John,
From my experience with the Levello28 by Campran and other Campran satisfied customers your comments are as accurate as your pool game after you had 50 pitchers of beer. Being Campran's competitor I guess I wouldn't expect you to tell the truth. Just a note, BUSINESS 101, never bash your competitor. Where I come from we call our shots and slop doesn't count!!!

jackbquick
07-14-2006, 11:35 PM
i bought a levello table from campran and it got here in january. i thought it would be cheap but at the time was the most i could afford. we were major surprised when it showed up- took like 2 and a half months after i ordered but i knew that when i bought it. when i started taking pieces out of the box, they were way way better quality than i was expecting. we used a local installer to put it together and even HE couldn't believe what i paid for it. solid wood- gorgeous and i got to pick out exactly how it would look. in the last 6 months, two of my buddys ordered from them too after playing on mine. anyway, if you are willing to wait- it is well well worth it. you can even call them and get a human on the phone. that impressed me almost as much as the table.