PDA

View Full Version : CCB pins - Last Call!

SPetty
08-08-2004, 05:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>I couldn't wait til the Open, so I ordered them online.

What can I say. Awesome job, Redhell, SPetty and Rich R!!!

The pins are great! It couldn't have been any easier to order them!

Barbara<hr /></blockquote>Thanks, Barbara! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wanted to give everyone a warning that I'll be closing down the CCB pin PayPal ordering page (http://www.pettypoint.com/ccbpin) in another week or so, so if you've been putting off ordering them, now's the time. If you're going to the USOpen, you can pick them up in person from Rich R., but it would be a good idea to PM him to "reserve" your pins.

I want to tally it up and get the check back to Rich. You know, he fronted the cash for this effort, so I'd like to get what we've taken in so far back to him so he can afford the gas to make it to the USOpen. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rich, what are our current stats? How many pins have been bought/reserved so far?

Rich R.
08-09-2004, 05:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Rich, what are our current stats? How many pins have been bought/reserved so far?
<hr /></blockquote>
SPetty, the current total of all pins mailed, delivered or to be delivered at the open, is at 155. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As I have stated before, they have been mailed to the far reaches of the country, as well as Puerto Rico and Canada.
Look for them in a pool room near you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

If any one doesn't get their order in, before SPetty closes down the web site, just PM me and we will work something out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since this is winding down, I would like to thank RedHell for getting this going, by contacting a pin company and making the arrangements for the production of the pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would also like to thank SPetty for setting up the mail order web site and using her PayPal account. It made things very easy for a lot of people to order pins. So far, 71 pins were ordered through SPetty's web site. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of course, I would like to thank all of the people who ordered pins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

This has been a real team effort and, if I may speak for the team, it has been fun. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
08-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Well, you three deserve a great deal of credit for all your time and energy involved. And, for fronting the money, too.

Thank you!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
08-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Great job on the pins! I just got mine today and they 're great. SPetty, Redhell, and Rich R. deserve a lot of credit for making this work. It definitely was no small task.

DG - wearing mine with pride

Rich R.
08-10-2004, 06:05 AM
Barbara and DG, thank you for the kind words. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris Cass
08-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Rich,

I expect to pay some jelly for my part. thanks.

C.C.

Rich R.
08-10-2004, 10:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Rich,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you only need to pay for your pins and nothing else is needed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
08-10-2004, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Rich,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you only need to pay for your pins and nothing else is needed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That is sooo cool Rich. I distinctly remembering ordering 5 tips and a T.S. cue. Thanks buddy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~must have thrown in the cue. What a good man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
08-10-2004, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> That is sooo cool Rich. I distinctly remembering ordering 5 tips and a T.S. cue. Thanks buddy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
C.C.~~must have thrown in the cue. What a good man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you are soooooooo confused. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Cass
08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
I might be Rich but didn't I bring a smile to that cute little face of yours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif My wife says Rich has a cute smile. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~I happen to like Cathy' better. Rich smiles like he swollowed a birdie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
08-12-2004, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> I might be Rich but didn't I bring a smile to that cute little face of yours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif My wife says Rich has a cute smile. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~I happen to like Cathy' better. Rich smiles like he swollowed a birdie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Chis, I always knew Heide was smarter than you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif