PDA

View Full Version : Understanding drills in wei

ragin1
08-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi people,

I've been mosting lurking for the last few months, and I need someone to explain the wei table drills I have found in searching the archives.

example:

Or a short version, START(
%AZ1E6%BO1O4%CC7O8%P_3N3)END

What does a, b, c, d mean in this setup?

Is it possible to print the table after I paste the code?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rod
08-09-2004, 11:17 AM
In this case they don't mean anything as there below the table. They can be used to mark pockets or c/b and o/b positions. For instance it could show A is where to pocket the one, B is the pocket for the two and C is for the three.

START(
%AZ1E6%BO1O4%CC7O8%P_3N3%QZ8A6%RB0B1%SA7[3

)END

Or it could show where you want to leave the c/b for each shot.
START(
%AZ0E5%BO1O4%CC7O8%P_3N3%Q^6N7%RX1V3%SD3H6

)END

With the arrows your able to show in more detail.

START(
%AZ1E6%BO1O4%CC7O8%P_3N3%Q^6N7%RW8V6%SD3H6%_C8J7%` O2C5%aY7F3
%bX5X1%cQ2[3%dB9J8
)END

Rod

ragin1
08-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks Rod. What a great idea to communicate layouts.

woody_968
08-09-2004, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ragin1:</font><hr> Thanks Rod. What a great idea to communicate layouts. <hr /></blockquote>

Yup, this table makes it so much easier to get a point accross.

Rod
08-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Yes mr wei should have won an academy award! Or at least a free trip to Hamiltucky! LOL I didn't mention you can hit print screen on your keyboard, then open wordpad and right click paste. You can print from there but it will use a lot of ink. Maybe select greyscale on printer options so it's just black and white.

Rod

Tom_In_Cincy
08-09-2004, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Or at least a free trip to Hamiltucky! Rod <hr /></blockquote>

1st place is a round trip ticket to Hamiltucky
2nd place is a one way ticket /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mr. Wei's table has been helping the internets pool players explain shots for almost 5 years. GREAT Tool.

Rod
08-09-2004, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2nd place is a one way ticket
<hr /></blockquote>

Wally won second place once, didn't he? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Watch it fellers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I like it here. Reasonably priced housing and only 20 minutes from Snookers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Wally and some other of my pool friends live in Hamilton Ohio and I have always enjoyed my visits to that quaint community.

If it only had a decent pool room! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Hi ragin1,

It's also a very thoughtful move to also include a link to the wei table in your post. Although many of us have it bookmarked, and many of us have it installed locally, there are many of us, including new folks every day, that don't. It's always nice to have the link available when the wei code is posted. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
08-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Why do I feel like someone is pointing their finger at me? LOL Hey if enough people told admin they would like a wei link at the top it wouldn't be needed. I don't have a link bookmarked so it never gets added. There is a thread over in suggestions started for adding a wei link. Anyone care to add to it? Or we could do a poll in this forum. We want a wei link, all together now, we want a wei link!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Chris Cass
08-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Rod,

I can attest that Admin listens to, every person and conciders each, just as a important, as voice from all.

Peace,

C.C.~~hey bro then I wouldn't have fun touching my fav button. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ragin1
08-10-2004, 04:53 AM
Since I discovered the power of it, I've been running another instance of the table while I'm on cuechalk. I love this stuff, and it gets more interesting every day.