PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tourney/Dinner

9 Ball Girl
08-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Ok, we're only 18 workdays away from the U.S. Open (25 days if you count weekends /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). And I've got a surprise guest for my fellow CCBers. Teehee. Here's the latest on our CCB Tourney:

When: Saturday, September 11, 2004
Where: Q-Master Billiards
Time: Warmup at 10 AM, quickie meeting afterwards, Play starts at 11 AM
Format: Round Robin Scotch Double (races to 2)
Prize Distribution: Raffle style except for the 1st and 2nd Prize Trophies

Players:

1. Barbara
2. 9 Ball Girl
3. RichR
4. Eric.
5. Frank_Glenn
6. mr8ballme
7. SPetty
8. Wally_in_Cincy
9. Brian in VA
10. JMD in VA
11.pooldaddy9
12.JayCee
13.Kato
14.Phil in SoFla
15.JackPot George
16.cueball1950
17.ras314
18.Ken
19.PoolPlayer1988
20.Ross
21.Sack316
22.Gayle in MD
23.RedHell
24.Chris Cass
25.PQQLK9
26.DEADSTROKE32

Prizes are:

1st Place Trophy - for the 1st place winner
2nd Place Trophy - for the 2nd place winner
3 Bags of Nuts - for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners

Raffle Items:
Four kc2 cues
The Stroke Trainer
The Billiards Workbook
Permanent Activation Key for the Pool Tournament Manager Software
1 Year Unrestricted, Activation Key for the New Pool Tournament Director Software
2 Hour Videotaped Lesson with Scott Lee
2x4 Leather Cowboy style case
2x2 Pleather Pro Series case
Four 1 year subscriptions to Inside Pool Magazine
4 Inside Pool Tee Shirts
3 Days of Randy G's Pool School for 2004
1 DVD Player
1 Lexmark Z51 Printer
1 Poolball Holder Display
Two video set 10-Ball Ring Game - October 25, 2003 at Southern Billiards
Bert Kinister #1: Your Shortest Path To The Cash
Bert Kinister #13: Rock Around The Clock
Bert Kinister #27: Introduction to Angles and Speed
Bert Kinister #28: Intermediate to Advanced Angles and Speed
2 Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 1: Sighting and Aiming
Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 6: Systems and Theories for 1 & 2 Rail Banks & Kicks
1 Package of Talisman tips (domed, medium hit)
1 Talisman Towel
1 Saratoga Race Track wall clock

First Come First Served:
*The Billiards Workbook baseball cap (36 count)
*The Billiards Workbook ceramic mug (36 count)
*1 Ceramic The Billiards Workbook Mug and 1 Billiards Workbook baseball cap will be handed out to each participant. There are 36 in each so it'll be first come first served.

Thank You's:
Barry and Brady Behrman for lending us Q-Master Billiards
Tom_in_Cincy for setting it up

Prize/Raffle Donators:
Mike (cueball1950), Barbara, Diana (Doctor_D), Predator314, Inside Pool (Sally and co.), mr8ballme, Scott Lee, Dave (Mr. Ingrate), Frank_Glenn, Joel (pooldaddy9), Randy G., SPetty, and Wendy (9 Ball Girl).

CCB Pin Collaborators:
Eric (Redhell), RichR, and SPetty

The CCB Dinner

Where: The Yukon Steak

When: Friday, September 10, 2004

Time: Reservation will be made for 5:30 PM. We will meet in the lobby of the Holiday Inn at 5 PM.

I'm going ot call the restaurant the week before and will make reservations for 25 people. Better to be over than under.

Wendy<---I've got a surprise. I've got a surprise. Na na na na.../ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Hi Wendy,

A surprize? Is the Yukon a topless restaurant? Because if it's that way? I can't go. They'll mistake me for a walking poster-boy for Map Quest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

Regards,

C.C.~~25 counting down and I'm really getting nervous. Deadstroke I've been wanting to meet you for a long time now.

SPetty
08-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Wow, that's a lotta nice loot there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We sure are a generous bunch!

Other CCBers:
Are there CCBers/CCBeans/CCBites /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif who are planning on attending the USOpen but not going to the dinner or tournament?

Are any other CCBers entering the Open to play? (other than the Cassman, I mean...)

Doctor_D
08-10-2004, 04:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Wow, that's a lotta nice loot there! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We sure are a generous bunch!

Other CCBers:
Are there CCBers/CCBeans/CCBites /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif who are planning on attending the USOpen but not going to the dinner or tournament?

Are any other CCBers entering the Open to play? (other than the Cassman, I mean...)

<hr /></blockquote>

Good evening:

As you know, you will be able to find me in the Billiards Workbook Booth # 30 from Sunday the 5th through Sunday the 12th and, as we did in Valley Forge, we will have a CCB sign in sheet and a CCB message board for the convenience of all CCBr's attending this year's US Open !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-10-2004, 06:14 PM
My surprise has nothing to do with the CCB Dinner. Although it would be nice for he or she or them to come. But I can't tell ya 'cause then it won't be a surprise anymore. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Teehee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-10-2004, 06:21 PM
I edited my first post to remove the Allison Fisher cue. It's no longer available so there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
08-10-2004, 11:50 PM
Who didn't know that? Mike made up for it and then some and it wasn't even his fault either. Gotta love that dude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Actually, I didn't know but then I remembered when good 'ole Mike reminded me. I'm such a ding-dong! And yes, we all love Mike. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wendy&lt;---lovefester

Mr Ingrate
08-11-2004, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Format: Round Robin Scotch Double (races to 2)
<hr /></blockquote>
Wendy,

It should be 2 games of 9-Ball, not a race to 2. In the FUN format everyone needs to play the same number of games since scores are kept individually and there are no fixed teams.

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Thanks Dave! I couldn't remember.

Format: Round Robin Scotch Doubles, 2 Games

SPetty
08-11-2004, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Are there CCBers/CCBeans/CCBites who are planning on attending the USOpen but not going to the dinner or CCB tournament?

Are any other CCBers entering the Open to play? (other than the Cassman, I mean...)<hr /></blockquote>Lipsky, for example? Is he playing? Anyone else? Popcorn, you coming? How 'bout it, Rod?

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>Lipsky, for example? Is he playing? Anyone else? Popcorn, you coming? How 'bout it, Rod?<hr /></blockquote>

Lipsky is not playing nor do I think he'll be coming down. Popcorn will be there but he'll be in spectator mode. He might even pop in to Q-Masters to give us a Howdy. And Rod, the bad boy that he is, won't be making it this year.

Chris Cass
08-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Hi Wendy,

Steve told me if I make the final 8 in the Open he'd fly down to celebrate and sweat a match. I told him to stay home. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~he's there in spirit as my personal cheering squad. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 04:22 AM
WOW Wendy,
Good job!
You guys are gonna have alot of fun!!!
Carol~will be thinking of youse /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Steve told me if I make the final 8 in the Open he'd fly down to celebrate and sweat a match. I told him to stay home.

<hr /></blockquote>

Hey Chris,
Your always encouraging me, so now, Im encouraging you-go out there and do your thing-I wish you the best and I may not be there physically, but Im with you in spirit /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol~has Steve on speed dial!!!

Chris Cass
08-12-2004, 07:08 AM
Hi Carol,

I've been informed that #1) If I go two and out it'll be exactly what is expected. #2) If I win a match, I got lucky. #3) If I cash it's be because I got a lucky draw. So, basically there's no winning for me.

My only question is, is there such a thing of a lucky draw at the Open?

Carol, I've known you always to be with me, in anything I do. I have many friends here like you and Steve and I adore that friendship. If I haven't said it before I will say it now. Thank you.

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-12-2004, 07:47 AM
Fun is what it's all about! I know you'll do well in Florida. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doctor_D
08-12-2004, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Carol,

I've been informed that #1) If I go two and out it'll be exactly what is expected. #2) If I win a match, I got lucky. #3) If I cash it's be because I got a lucky draw. So, basically there's no winning for me.

My only question is, is there such a thing of a lucky draw at the Open?

Carol, I've known you always to be with me, in anything I do. I have many friends here like you and Steve and I adore that friendship. If I haven't said it before I will say it now. Thank you.

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Chris:

What's with the negative vibes ???

You need PMA, no it is not a variation of PMS!

Positive Mental Attitude....

Draw on all of the good energy we will be bringing to the US Open fo you ...

Dr. D.

SPetty
08-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Hi 9 Ball Girl,

I'd like to also announce that I'll be bringing a supply of Fr-Ooze Pops to the tourney! Everybody gets one!

I was going to bring them as a surprise, but I got them yesterday and they are too funny not to talk about. They are just like you read about, and act just like the picture looks. I had myself almost breathless from laughing and sucking and squeezing and licking them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif TOO FUNNY!

Fr-Ooze Pops for everybody! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-12-2004, 11:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> ..... I had myself almost breathless from laughing and sucking and squeezing and licking them.
<hr /></blockquote>

Uhhh...

Naaaaaaaah, it's too easy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally &lt;~~ thought most women just practiced on a carrot like in Fast Times at Ridgemont High /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
08-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Oooooooo... And I'm rooming with this one...

I don't know, between the Fr-Ooze Pops and the tequila...

Barbara~~~may not survive the weekend...

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
You go girl! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifAnd,THANKS!!
Carol

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Okay Chris,
We have to turn this around alittle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If I go two and out it'll be exactly what is expected <hr /></blockquote>

This is an "outcome", so we can't think of that-the "here and now",baby-your IN the tournament,just do your thing /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If I win a match, I got lucky <hr /></blockquote>

Nope, you EARNED it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If I cash it's be because I got a lucky draw <hr /></blockquote>

Nope, cause your opponent drew YOU /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carol, I've known you always to be with me <hr /></blockquote>
Thats because we're:

FFFF /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Carol~hi to Spike and Heide /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-12-2004, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Hi 9 Ball Girl,

I'd like to also announce that I'll be bringing a supply of Fr-Ooze Pops to the tourney! Everybody gets one!<hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">SPetty, you have got to save one for me. Actually 2 if you can. Once I get going, I can't stop!</font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>I had myself almost breathless from laughing and sucking and squeezing and licking them.<hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">I never get breathless. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif</font color>

<font color="blue">Wendy&lt;---hopes the oozy stuff is sweet!</font color>

Wally_in_Cincy
08-12-2004, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ...I never get breathless....<hr /></blockquote>

I'm sure you've seen where Samantha on Sex and the City was on a diatribe about all the work she had to do "blah blah blah and you have to breathe thru your nose. Why do you think they call it a 'job' " /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

she's funny.

Rod
08-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Watch it ladies. When I'm bad I'm good! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cueball1950
08-12-2004, 09:02 PM
"why do you think they call it a "job"
wally, wally ,wally. What to do with wally. Cannot wait to see wally in Va.......................mike

Chris Cass
08-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Hi Mike,

Wally talking about a job? Don't you have the leave the pool hall to do that? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~he's beyond help when it comes to teasing 9 ball girl. LOL

CarolNYC
08-13-2004, 04:27 AM
Uh-oh,
Sounds like a Mae West line ,Rod!
"When your good your very good,when your bad, your even better!"
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2004, 09:24 AM
Just adding some more raffle items:

3 x 25 packs + 10 x 9 packs Talisman tips from Tony Jones

Several Homemade Chalk Holders from Karla Chorny

Extra Special Super Secretive for 1st Place from cueball1950

Wendy~~~13 workdays left... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-17-2004, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Just adding some more raffle items:<hr /></blockquote>And, don't forget a pool-themed neck tie - it's kinda ugly, so maybe it's a good booby prize for the last place player? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/pics/uglytie.jpg

Wally_in_Cincy
08-17-2004, 11:04 AM
SPetty, I like it.

But I don't wear ties often.

Rich R.
08-17-2004, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 13 workdays left... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
If I take a couple of days off, from work, will it get here sooner? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2004, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 13 workdays left... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
If I take a couple of days off, from work, will it get here sooner? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Hey Rich, the 13 workdays are for the general public to know. You, as well as I, know very well that as government workers, we're already off of work! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
08-18-2004, 03:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You, as well as I, know very well that as government workers, we're already off of work! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
The general public thinks government workers are always "off of work". Unfortunately, that is not the case, at least in my job.
If I choose, I can work 7 days a week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
The public never sees these jobs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Of course, I have been known to take a day off, once in a while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RedHell
08-18-2004, 08:00 AM
Wendy I just want to detail what Tony gave us...

2 x 25 pack of PRO medium tips.
1 x 25 pack of WB medium tips
5 x 9 pack of PRO medium tips

He will also throw in a bunch of BK tips. I think he will give us enough for everyone to get one !!!

Well I wish cuz I never win anything !!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2004, 08:05 AM
<font color="blue">With all of these items to raffle off, surely no one will be going home empty handed!</font color>

Prizes are:

1st Place Trophy - for the 1st place winner including an extra special gift
2nd Place Trophy - for the 2nd place winner
3 Bags of Nuts - for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners

Raffle Items:
Four kc2 cues
The Stroke Trainer
The Billiards Workbook
Permanent Activation Key for the Pool Tournament Manager Software
1 Year Unrestricted, Activation Key for the New Pool Tournament Director Software
2 Hour Videotaped Lesson with Scott Lee
2x4 Leather Cowboy style case
2x2 Pleather Pro Series case
Four 1 year subscriptions to Inside Pool Magazine
4 Inside Pool Tee Shirts
3 Days of Randy G's Pool School for 2004
1 DVD Player
1 Lexmark Z51 Printer
1 Poolball Holder Display
Two video set 10-Ball Ring Game - October 25, 2003 at Southern Billiards
Bert Kinister #1: Your Shortest Path To The Cash
Bert Kinister #13: Rock Around The Clock
Bert Kinister #27: Introduction to Angles and Speed
Bert Kinister #28: Intermediate to Advanced Angles and Speed
2 Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 1: Sighting and Aiming
Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 6: Systems and Theories for 1 &amp; 2 Rail Banks &amp; Kicks
1 Package of Talisman tips (domed, medium hit)
1 Talisman Towel
1 Saratoga Race Track wall clock
Several Homemade Chalk Holders
2 x 25 pack of PRO medium tips.
1 x 25 pack of WB medium tips
Bunch of BK tips
1 Pool-themed Neck Tie

First Come First Served:
*The Billiards Workbook baseball cap (36 count)
*The Billiards Workbook ceramic mug (36 count)
*1 Ceramic The Billiards Workbook Mug and 1 Billiards Workbook baseball cap will be handed out to each participant. There are 36 in each so it'll be first come first served.

9 Ball Girl
08-18-2004, 07:24 PM
I can't edit the above post so I'll make the correction here. I'm breaking down the KC cues:

3 KC cues
1 KC2 cues

RedHell
08-19-2004, 07:38 AM
OMG !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

We haven't started playing yet and she's already breaking cues !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Playing? What's that? I'll be blowing the dust off of my cues when I pack them up for VA!

RedHell
08-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Look at her, she's already woofing to get the weight /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-19-2004, 08:47 AM
I'll accept nothing less than the 5. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Kato
08-19-2004, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>Of course, I have been known to take a day off, once in a while. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This is the understatement of the decade Mr. Rhoads. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~always looks forward to his Monday morning e-mail to see just how many days RichR will be putting in during my work week.

Rich R.
08-20-2004, 04:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kato~~~always looks forward to his Monday morning e-mail to see just how many days RichR will be putting in during my work week. <hr /></blockquote>
I come into work, almost every day. However, I do leave early, occasionally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, to tell the truth, there are some days, when I refrain from working, totally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is nice to be approaching retirement, with a ton of vacation and sick time to use. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-20-2004, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> It is nice to be approaching retirement, with a ton of vacation and sick time to use. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>Well you don't have to brag! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif No early out for you!

Wendy~~~has got about another 25 or so years... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rich R.
08-20-2004, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Well you don't have to brag! <hr /></blockquote>
No brag, just fact. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2004, 08:31 AM
This just in:

For all of those who are listed on the Players List for our CCB tourney, please stop by Dr. D's Billiards Workbook booth at the convention center to receive your Billiards Workbook baseball cap and mug.

Wendy&lt;---9 more days...

CopyGuy
08-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Theres about a 75% chance of my attending the US Open this year. Do I have to officially enter the CCB Tourney? or just show up??

Also My friend will be attending.

If ratings matter, I'm vascillating between and APA 5/6 and my friend I would estimate as a 6, (He's not APA rated).

Thanks,
Steve

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2004, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CopyGuy:</font><hr> Theres about a 75% chance of my attending the US Open this year. Do I have to officially enter the CCB Tourney? or just show up??<hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">Not "officially" but you need to PM RichR so that he can make up a CCB name badge for you with info like your name as you want it to appear on the badge, where you're from, etc. Just browse through some of the threads that have a subject of CCB Tourney/Dinner or CCB Pins etc. As I'm sure you've seen in this first post, I have a list of players that are expected to be there so although we're going to show up at Q-Master's, we already have an idea as to who will be there. Know what I mean?</font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CopyGuy:</font><hr>Also My friend will be attending.<hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">The CCB tourney is generally only for active posting CCBers. Now, if we fall short and we need a couple of more people, then your friend can play. Right now as it stands, there are 5 non CCBers on the waiting list.</font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CopyGuy:</font><hr>If ratings matter, I'm vascillating between and APA 5/6 and my friend I would estimate as a 6, (He's not APA rated).<hr /></blockquote><font color="blue">Ratings don't matter in this tourney. It's going to be a fun round robin scotch doubles. So ratings do not apply.</font color>

nineball33
08-24-2004, 01:38 PM
What about me Daniel (no pool friends-sad pool player wonting to do better)

9 Ball Girl
08-24-2004, 01:46 PM
What are you asking me??? I don't want to sound rude but I don't know what you mean by "what about me?"

Chris Cass
08-24-2004, 02:54 PM
What about me Daniel? I'm your friend. Then again, I don't play pool . lol

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
08-24-2004, 03:31 PM
You don't play pool like I don't live 5 miles away from the beach /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~doesn't play pool but once a week does his best impression of a "pool player"

Chris Cass
08-25-2004, 12:21 AM
Hi Kato,

I don't play, I'm serious. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Texas Holdem with RJ, Mean Gene the money machine /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif and Jackpot George. lol

9 Ball Girl
08-25-2004, 08:31 AM
The woofing has begun.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Wendy&lt;---I haven't been playing so I'll need the 5 and out from both. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
08-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Pretty soon Wendy will be asking for the wild one and all the breaks !!!

Chris Cass
08-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi Wendy,

I'd like to side bet on that action. Course, that all depends on how many beers Kato has consumed. It seems the more he drinks the better he plays. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

J/K, I wouldn't bet. Wasn't about the beer though. lol

Regards,

C.C.