PDA

View Full Version : My pool game

Rod
08-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Yesterday while killing some time I looked for the link mini clips. After I got there I noticed they had pool games. Play 8 or 9 ball for fun or cash. What the heck, I registered and played a little.

My first opponent was a little 12 yr old girl from Brittan. Chrissy, how sweet, not. I figgured I'd beat the little tyke with my experience. She won the first game. I played good leaves a couple of times and won the second. She said I didn't call the 8, WTF is this APA! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Ok, I said sorry I'll call it next time. Last game she runs 3 then I makes a couple and misses. My mouse sticks so moving the pointer tiny amounts is a task in itself. She runs all but the 8. I run 4 then leave a long draw shot for position on the 8. My mouse sticks again and time forced me to shoot. The ball bobbles but I draw back for perfect position on the 8. She fires it in, I got drilled. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif To make matters worst she quits, the little nit. ha ha ha

I played a guy from pa but I'll spare you the details, I got drilled! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lesson learned - experience helps but there's also experience moving the mouse. I think some must have those ball tracker types that might make small changes easier.

~~~rod, cleaned the mouse

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2004, 12:42 PM
How do you know she was a little 12 year old girl? Hmmmm....

wolfdancer
08-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Rod, A little different scenario...they used to have online "Equal offense" tournaments. Five "man" teams, each player would shoot a full rack, until they missed or sank 20 balls...then we would post our inning scores on the internet...the tournament was 10 innings long.
We used to get drilled by schoolgirls from Japan, Sweden, etc. The best team was from the San Jose area...an unknown player by the name of Bob Jewett, captained the team.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-11-2004, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> How do you know she was a little 12 year old girl? Hmmmm.... <hr /></blockquote>

It was probly this guy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.bitboard.com/0798/slob.jpg

SPetty
08-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Hi Rod,

Would you mind posting the link? Please? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
08-11-2004, 01:02 PM
yuck

Rod
08-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Wendy, she asked my asl and she replied with her's. I'm thinking it's for real but you never know. Could have been a troll. LOL

Rod
08-11-2004, 01:08 PM
Mini clips (http://www.miniclip.com/Homepage.htm)

woody_968
08-11-2004, 01:31 PM
I used to play virtual pool online, that was a lot of fun, but my home network made hosting games such a pain I stopped messin with it, well that and the fact I finally got a table at home /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 04:40 AM
LMAO!!!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif