PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Stars of Collateral

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 04:53 AM
Last week, my daughter and niece went up to NBC studios for the taping of the "Early show" with guest star Kelly Clarkson-they met her and all that stuff!It'll be aired on the 18th of August!

Then they walked down to Times Square and got in MTV's-TRL with guests Tom Cruise,Jamie Fox and Jayda Pinkett Smith,who were promoting the movie "Collateral"-
During the breaks, the guests walked around and hugged everyone!
Yep, Im jealous-my daughter hugged Tom Cruise and said Jamie Foxx is "crazy"
You had to be 16-24 yrs. old,so I wasn't allowed-imagine?????/ha ha ha ha ha-oh well!

Carol~Jamie Foxx is on the "wants to meet" list /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
08-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Kewl /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Yeah Nick,
I thought it was pretty cool ,too,but,Im over here hugging my pool cue while she's in Manhatten hugging movie stars!
Uh,whats wrong with this picture??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Hope to see ya soon!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
08-12-2004, 06:49 AM
Just in case you don't know, Jamie Foxx is the "stage name" of a nice young man named Eric Bishop from Terrell, Texas! He used to come home every now and then, but I don't think he's been back in years.

Barbara
08-12-2004, 07:14 AM
Carol,

You should've invited Mr. Cruise to the 11th Annual NJ State 9-Ball Championships this weekend at Herbert's. Then we'll find out if he can play some!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara~~~will give Tom the wild 8...

Rich R.
08-12-2004, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> You had to be 16-24 yrs. old,so I wasn't allowed-imagine?????/ha ha ha ha ha-oh well! <hr /></blockquote>
Who said you weren't allowed? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I'll vouch for you. You are definitely 16 yrs. old. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who said you weren't allowed <hr /></blockquote>

Kiana!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha

Carol~definitely still a "Toy"R"Us" kid! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
will give Tom the wild 8 <hr /></blockquote>

Aw,Cm'on Barb,
Wouldn't you just LET HIM WIN? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Carol

CarolNYC
08-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Yep Spetty,
Just read a whole article on him in yesterdays paper-Im very happy for him-he went through some tough times!
Thanks for the info!
Carol