PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Rosie O'Donnel is single again.

Cueless Joey
08-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Married no more (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20040812/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage_calif)
What a mess. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Darn it Joey. I thought maybe she was "available" now. I can see me and her hand-in-hand strolling to the shooting range. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

landshark77
08-12-2004, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Darn it Joey. I thought maybe she was "available" now. I can see me and her hand-in-hand strolling to the shooting range. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LoL! She better not wear one of those t-shirts advertising for Target when you guys are on your...'er date...at the shooting range! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
08-12-2004, 12:19 PM
I wonder if she prefers a semi or over and under. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I have a dream date for Rosie and you Wally.
Two passes to Tom Selleck's Celebrity Shooting at Coto De Casa ( in Socal).
Make sure you tell her those clays are non-living things. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

landshark77
08-12-2004, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I wonder if she prefers a semi or over and under. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I have a dream date for Rosie and you Wally.
Two passes to Tom Selleck's Celebrity Shooting at Coto De Casa ( in Socal).
Make sure you tell her those clays are non-living things. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, but if Mr. Selleck missed one of those clays the bullet could hit a harmless bird enjoying its flight in the sun. LOL!

Cueless Joey
08-12-2004, 01:51 PM
If that happened, Rosie would prolly die of a heart attack.
Either that or she goes postal. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
08-12-2004, 03:10 PM
I'd rather have her die than go postal.

DG - Rosie is so untalented

catscradle
08-13-2004, 04:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Darn it Joey. I thought maybe she was "available" now. I can see me and her hand-in-hand strolling to the shooting range. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

She would make a nice target.