PDA

View Full Version : Ring Games

Grady
08-12-2004, 01:31 PM
I have been asked to put together a Ten Ball “Ring Game” for the U.S. Open. It will be on Tues. night, Sept. 7th at 7 or 8 pm. The entry fee is going to be $3,000 per player. Anyone who is interested in sponsoring a player (s), please contact me at grady101@sc.rr.com or 803-407-0047 before 10 pm EST.
If a sponsor wishes to have their company name shown prominently during the game live and later on the DVDs and tapes, it is necessary to act within the next week and a half, in order for proper signage to be made. ESPN may also televise this wonderful game.
I’m also looking for three more players for our December Bank Pool Ring Game, also $3000 per player.

SPetty
08-12-2004, 02:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Grady:</font><hr> I have been asked to put together a Ten Ball “Ring Game” for the U.S. Open. It will be on Tues. night, Sept. 7th at 7 or 8 pm. <hr /></blockquote>Hi Grady,

It was previously announced, and is in the press release at http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/press_releases.php, that the US Open ring game is on Wednesday, September 8.

Is the one you're talking about another ring game, or have they moved the day, or are you mistaken about the day, or is this a second US Open ring game?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Here's some text from the press release:</font><hr>Six players will match up for a special event Ring Game on Wednesday evening, September 8, 2004, during the 29th Annual U S Open 9-Ball Championship. Although the players are not yet determined, efforts our being made to make this a full field of former U S Open Champions.
Grady "The Professor" Mathews will preside over the event as "Ring Leader" along with U S Open Tournament Director Scott Smith. <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
08-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know if the ring game is on Wednesday (per the press release) or Tuesday (per Grady's post)???

Rich R.
08-16-2004, 04:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Does anyone know if the ring game is on Wednesday (per the press release) or Tuesday (per Grady's post)??? <hr /></blockquote>
I would trust the press release, however, you could always email Brady, via the U.S. Open web site and ask.
http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/contact.php

SPetty
08-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Thanks, Rich. I'll post back if I get an answer.