PDA

View Full Version : How About That NJ Govenor???

Barbara
08-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Jim "I lied to you and raised your taxes anyway" McGreevey is going to resign November 15th because he had an extrmarital affair [i]with a man[/] and is now admitting he's gay.

Being gay is not the reason he's resigning. More like a certain sexual harrassment suit that's been filed against him from the man he had the affair with that works in his office at a $100,000/year job that Jimbo was trying to get fast-tracked for a security clearance. BTW, the man suing is a foreigner, to boot. You just can't fast-track a Gov security clearance on a foreigner these days.

Damn, my hubby's got me tuned into Sean Hannity now...

Barbara~~~don't start me on who got screwed where when McGreevey got elected...

Cueless Joey
08-12-2004, 04:15 PM
It's not called the Garden State for nothing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Boy, this is the mother of all scandals.
What's next?

CarolNYC
08-13-2004, 04:42 AM
I think,the guy whos filing a suit should be arrested for extortion and Mcgreevey should stay governor,but then again,I live in NY!
Carol

eg8r
08-13-2004, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, my hubby's got me tuned into Sean Hannity now...
<hr /></blockquote> Have you been Hannitized? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Hates it when Hannity cuts off the other person talking

Barbara
08-13-2004, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Have you been Hannitized? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Hates it when Hannity cuts off the other person talking <hr /></blockquote>

And wouldn't you know when I tuned in this morning he's going on a 2 week vacation?

Now what am I going to do?

Barbara

TomBrooklyn
08-19-2004, 10:11 AM
NJ and McGreevy: Top Ten List

10-NJ state bird... Swallow
9 - NJ Turnpike renamed Hershey Highway
8 - NJ raises terror alert level to Lavender
7 - We know he didn't like bush, but this is ridiculous
6 - Now we know why McGreevy enjoyed "polling" so much
5 - Q: What does McGreevy and the Isreali Navy have in common? A: Jewish seaman.
4 - NJ DMV to now call rear-end accidents a McGreevey
3 - Gives new meaning to stuffing the ballot box
2 - Post headline... "McGreevy Goes Down"
1 - It shouldn't take McGreevy long to get out of the Governer's Mansion, he's already got his Schitt packed!

Troy
08-19-2004, 11:17 AM
You can have AHNALD.

Qtec
08-19-2004, 04:54 PM
"8 - NJ raises terror alert level to Lavender"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

ChrisW
08-20-2004, 09:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> "8 - NJ raises terror alert level to Lavender"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q
<hr /></blockquote>

ROTFLMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif