PDA

View Full Version : APA Vegas- Who's going?

Bassn7
08-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Just want to know who is going to Vegas next week for the APA nationals?

SecaucusFats
08-12-2004, 09:50 PM
I'll be there with my team. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SF

Chris Cass
08-13-2004, 12:22 AM
look forward to some of us midwest players getting in the mix. Not me but others in the future. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck SF,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SteveEllis
08-13-2004, 04:33 AM
FWIW I'll be there with my team ...
9-ball
"The Untouchables"
Westgate Pub
Brockton, MA.
Steve. <= Planning on playing on the last day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rocky
08-13-2004, 08:23 AM
I will be there as usuall working our booth. I may have a few extra ccb pins with me also.

cycopath
08-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Pelican and myself will be there with our team:

Rackateers
Robertsdale, AL

Chris Cass
08-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Wow Cyco,

I didn't know your on a team with Pel? Didn't know you knew him as well. I really like that guy. There's a APA thing out here the problem with it's about 60 miles away from me. So, the drive 120 both ways min is too much for me.

Regards,

C.C.

cycopath
08-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Actually Pel is my Dad.

http://cyco.xsintrk.net/pics/rackateers/champs/rackateersteam.jpg

Pelican has the white hair on the left. I am all the way on the right.

Actually it's just as well that there ain't a league around you, C.C.. I'm sure the APA would have you at a SL7 and then no team wants you cause you drive the team player points over the limit. And if you can play the other team throws off a SL2 or Sl3 on you, and that just ain't no fun.

P.S. My friend in the center (the Yankee fan), has since cut off his mullet. So give him a break on the jokes, ok? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rocky
08-13-2004, 01:43 PM
I do have two extra ccb pins. What i will do is the first two people that show a predator product of theirs and say that they want one, will get one for free.

Jimmy B
08-13-2004, 02:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bassn7:</font><hr> Just want to know who is going to Vegas next week for the APA nationals? <hr /></blockquote>

Been there, won that.

JB

Pelican
08-15-2004, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Wow Cyco,

I didn't know your on a team with Pel?C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

Mornin C.C.,

I wasn't sure you could locate me in the picture from the most disrepectful description my child gave - "Pelican has the white hair on the left" - Humph!

In truth, I am the very attractive, SILVER haired, mature but athletic, object of female desire, uh - second from left. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Everybody that is going with a team please post your team name and home hall location. Mayhaps we can locate each other.

Later, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Pel