PDA

View Full Version : Anything in Buffalo, NY?

GoldenCyn
08-12-2004, 09:32 PM
I live and breathe pool, even tho im not that great, but i go to a pool hall every night here in Brooklyn, NY. At the end of this month, i will be going to SUNY at Buffalo in Buffalo, NY (its actually in Amherst, NY) and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good action near the campus to those who are familiar with the area. The campus dorm buildings have pool tables (2 tables in every other building, nice ones too), but those young kids tend to be a little abusive with the equipment and very childish, thus putting doubt that anyone would be up for a real game, or even a money game. I know APA has leages in the area, but they arent very close. Any good location REALLY close by would help since i wont have a car while living on campus. TIA.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-13-2004, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote GoldenCyn:</font><hr> ... i will be going to SUNY at Buffalo in Buffalo, NY (its actually in Amherst, NY) <hr /></blockquote>

Let us know how it works out. Maybe you can get some action and later on in life you can say "I paid my way thru college playing pool" and actually be telling the truth /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wally &lt;~~ has heard that one before