PDA

View Full Version : cuball1950 post

ras314
08-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Could have sworn I replied to mike's post about used pool tapes so he would have something to do at night during the open. I wondered how long Q Masters stayed open.

Now the whole thread is gone? Or maybe I was still asleep? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
08-13-2004, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> Could have sworn I replied to mike's post about used pool tapes so he would have something to do at night during the open. I wondered how long Q Masters stayed open.

Now the whole thread is gone? Or maybe I was still asleep? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
I don't know about the pool tapes, but Q-Masters is usually open 24 hours a day, during the U.S. Open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
08-13-2004, 02:28 PM
Thanks Rich. Now all's we need is somewhere to sleep a couple hours a day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Unfourtantly I'm too old for that sort of thing anymore. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maybe the ccb powers that be decided the post was a commercial?

Tom_In_Cincy
08-13-2004, 02:59 PM
CueBall1950 'used Table' POST (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=150607&amp;Foru m=All_Forums&amp;Words=cueball1950&amp;Match=Username&amp;Sear chpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=150599&amp;Search= true#Post150607)

cueball1950
08-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi tom.... what the post he was talking about is a post i made asking about buying tapes. but i just got an IM telling me it was removed cuz i violated the rules on buying and selling on this board. I did not know you could not ask about buying used tapes. My fault. no big deal. So i send my apologies to everybody..................mike

Chris Cass
08-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Hi Mike,

Did you think I'd ever let you pay for anything I would send? LOL I don't have any myself but I wouldn't take a dime from you buddy if I did. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~understandable, it covers us from those old $6. posts. remember those? man that was like weekly. lol

nhp
08-14-2004, 05:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> So i send my apologies to everybody..................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry just doesn't cut it. I'm scarred for life.

cueball1950
08-14-2004, 11:23 PM
poor nhp. now i will just have to buy you some bandaids to cover your scars up....lol........mike

tateuts
08-14-2004, 11:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi tom.... what the post he was talking about is a post i made asking about buying tapes. but i just got an IM telling me it was removed cuz i violated the rules on buying and selling on this board. I did not know you could not ask about buying used tapes. My fault. no big deal. So i send my apologies to everybody..................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Wow you got off light. They took the last guy outside and shot him.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

cueball1950
08-14-2004, 11:48 PM
My wounds have not healed from the last one....lol....

cueball1950
08-14-2004, 11:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> My wounds have not healed from the last one....lol....

nhp
08-16-2004, 04:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi tom.... what the post he was talking about is a post i made asking about buying tapes. but i just got an IM telling me it was removed cuz i violated the rules on buying and selling on this board. I did not know you could not ask about buying used tapes. My fault. no big deal. So i send my apologies to everybody..................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Wow you got off light. They took the last guy outside and shot him.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Don't mess with the CCB admin mafia /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif