PDA

View Full Version : CCB tournament,,,XTRA PRIZE

cueball1950
08-14-2004, 11:45 PM
I will have an extra special prize for the 1st place winner of this years 3rd annual CCB tournament in addition to the 1st place trophy. You will have to wait to see it.....Mike

Chris Cass
08-15-2004, 08:47 AM
No offence Mike,

But, when you get done adding more Xtra prizes to the tourney. Will you be able to pay the plane fair there? LOL Your one awesome dude Mike.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2004, 10:47 AM
You have a surprise, I have a surprise, geez there's a whole lotta surprises going on this year!

dg-in-centralpa
08-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Geez, all these surprises and I can't make it this year. Hopefully next year.

DG - will be there in spirit

SPetty
08-15-2004, 05:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You have a surprise, I have a surprise, geez there's a whole lotta surprises going on this year! <hr /></blockquote>Isn't Chris Cass bringing a couple of surprises as well?

I've got a pool themed necktie to add to the prize list.

cueball1950
08-15-2004, 05:53 PM
Well chris... since i am driving 8 hours and not flying i just hope i don't fall asleep...lol... it is less than an 10 hour trip straight thru. I have always driven. love to drive. especially at night...............mike

Chris Cass
08-15-2004, 10:04 PM
That wasn't for the ccb tourney. Besides, they come as a matched set. LOL Just a couple for dinner is all.

Regards,

C.C.~~that's if something doesn't arise. lately I've heard that there might not be a VA left? Something about hurricanes already been passing through? don't watch the news. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

cueball1950
08-15-2004, 11:33 PM
who's afraid of a little hurricane or a hissacane. gonna be there 1 way or another..have not missed 1 in about 17 years. first 1 i went to was held at the holiday inn lake wright hotel....was charlie williams first U S OPEN....................mike

cueball1950
08-15-2004, 11:57 PM
gee, a pool tie...can i wear that with my hawaiian shirt....lol that sure would stand out for sure......mike

CarolNYC
08-16-2004, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...can i wear that with my hawaiian shirt....lol that sure would stand out for sure......mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,
The hawaiian shirt, alone, will stand out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
God,I love it!

Carol

Chris Cass
08-16-2004, 07:47 AM
Hi Carol,

I hoola dance around the table when I catch a gear. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~great 3rd finish. that means your right there. YIPPIE /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif