PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Karatemom.

Chris Cass
08-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Happy B-Day Heide,

It's that time of yr again. I'll be here to celebrate it with you once more. That makes 13 so far and counting. I think you look just as beautiful, as the first. I still remember the rattle you had. That pretty pink one and the do do, those are the special memories I've held throughout the yrs.

I know your family and I didn't seem to be getting along at first but after the court case was dismissed and I was set free, things have, gotten better. I love them even more for dropping the charges. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love ya baby momma,

Chris

SPetty
08-15-2004, 09:36 AM
I'd like to add to those birthday wishes - Happy Birthday K-mom! I hope you have a great day, and many more happy birthdays!

highsea
08-15-2004, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>I know your family and I didn't seem to be getting along at first but after the court case was dismissed and I was set free, things have, gotten better. I love them even more for dropping the charges. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love ya baby momma,

Chris<hr /></blockquote>What a sweet sentiment. Hahahaha. You kill me Chris. (hope you didn't kill anybody else) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Birthday Heide! Go buy yourself something nice and put it on Chris's credit card. It's from me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
'Go balloons, go balloons! Go balloons! I don't see anything happening. Go balloons! Go balloons! Go balloons! Standby confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring it- balloons, balloons, balloons! We want balloons, tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet.

'No confetti. All right, go balloons, go balloons. We need more balloons. All balloons! All balloons! Keep going! Come on, guys, lets move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, goddammit. Go confetti. Go confetti. More confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons.

'We need all of them coming down. Go balloons- balloons? What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down! All balloons, what the hell! There's nothing falling! What the f**k are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down, more balloons. More balloons. More balloons'... <hr /></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
08-15-2004, 10:43 AM
Happy birthday Heide!!!!!!!

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 10:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Happy B-Day Heide,

It's that time of yr again. I'll be here to celebrate it with you once more. That makes 13 so far and counting. I think you look just as beautiful, as the first. I still remember the rattle you had. That pretty pink one and the do do, those are the special memories I've held throughout the yrs.

I know your family and I didn't seem to be getting along at first but after the court case was dismissed and I was set free, things have, gotten better. I love them even more for dropping the charges. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love ya baby momma,

Chris

<hr /></blockquote>I thought you knew, they didn't drop the charges, I paid off the judge!

Heide ~ hoping this year is even better than the last 34

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks, Wendy! I plan on going shopping this afternoon and shooting pool this evening, after I get the laundry done and the house picked up! haha

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 10:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> What a sweet sentiment. Hahahaha. You kill me Chris. (hope you didn't kill anybody else) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue">None that the authorities have figured out yet anyway, LOL </font color>

Happy Birthday Heide! Go buy yourself something nice and put it on Chris's credit card. It's from me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="blue"> Consider that done! </font color>

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
'Go balloons, go balloons! Go balloons! I don't see anything happening. Go balloons! Go balloons! Go balloons! Standby confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring it- balloons, balloons, balloons! We want balloons, tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet.

'No confetti. All right, go balloons, go balloons. We need more balloons. All balloons! All balloons! Keep going! Come on, guys, lets move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, goddammit. Go confetti. Go confetti. More confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons.

'We need all of them coming down. Go balloons- balloons? What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down! All balloons, what the hell! There's nothing falling! What the f**k are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down, more balloons. More balloons. More balloons'... <hr /></blockquote>
<hr /></blockquote>

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks, Susan! I'm noticing that the older you yet, the more you hate this day, but the more special they are, too.

Heide

Rich R.
08-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday K-Mom!

I can't believe you are 17 years old, already. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Have a great day and tell that grouch to treat you good today, and everyday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, did you receive the pictures from VF. I hope I sent them to the correct email address. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If not, let me know and I'll send them again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
08-15-2004, 12:49 PM
Happy birthday K'Mom and may you have many more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Leviathan
08-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Happy birthday, Heide! You're special to us all.

AS

dg-in-centralpa
08-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Happy Birthday! I wish all the best.

DG - hope you can make it to VF next year as well

Voodoo Daddy
08-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Ok...so I cant remember b-days. A CCB friend even PM'd me to let me know and I STILL forgot...so here it goes.

In my best Marilyn Monroe voice;
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dearest Heide...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo~~~wipes face from sweat and embarrassment, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifHAHAHAHA

cheesemouse
08-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Happy B-day K-Mom...your a special... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Thanks Rich. Yes I did get those pictures. Hopefully there will be some more from VA, too.

Both fellas treated me very well today. It was a great birthday.

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Thank you very much, Nick. It's been a long, busy day. Now that mine is over, I've got 4 days to prep for Spike's 12th!

Heide ~ the birthdays never end in August for my fam

cueball1950
08-15-2004, 09:42 PM
why ya gonna pick up the house. You might hurt your back. Might be a little heavy for ya. So instead, go have a great happy birthday and celebrate. Gonna miss ya in 3 weeks. no worry. we will keep the cass man busy.............mike

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Thanks Alan. The card was very sweet, too. Today was the first day I've shot pool in a week, and boy did it show until I finally warmed up after about an hour, LOL.

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the well wishes. It would be nice to make it to VF next year, but I have to play it by ear. With Spike in junior high this year, school has just got to be a priority so we'll have to see. I plan on staying pretty close to home for a while, Chicago being the farthest I'll travel. But who knows next year!

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:49 PM
You know, I'm not much of a Marilyn Monroe fan, I'd much rather prefer Marilyn Manson, LOL. You know what is funny though. I was in the car this afternoon on the way to the store. Turned on the radio and a song that I remember hearing a long time ago when my mom and I went down in MO to visit family for our birthdays, was on - Nazareth's Hair of the Dog. Boy did I crank that tune. I knew today was all mine!

Heide

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Happy B-day K-Mom...your a special... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>A special what?

Heide ~ I can just imagine what I'm getting myself into

Karatemom
08-15-2004, 09:53 PM
I did a little bit of picking up today and all of the laundry. Gonna miss everyone there too. I don't care if you keep Cass busy, just keep him safe. I worry about him so, traveling by himself, and me not being there to take care of him. I'll have to bleach my hair again when he gets back because it'll be all gray from all the worrying!

Thanks!

Heide

Rod
08-15-2004, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I still remember the rattle you had. <hr /></blockquote>

Rattle?? Oh, Happy Birthday Heide and many more to come. Hope you had a special day! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Tom_In_Cincy
08-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Love ya Heide, many happy returns of the day.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
08-16-2004, 03:57 AM
Chris,
I am LMAO-

Happy.Happy birthday,Heide!
You two are the best!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
08-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Happy Birthday a day late, Heide!!! I was too tired to log in last night, Carol wore my a$$ out at the tourny last weekend!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

SPetty
08-16-2004, 08:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>A special what? <hr /></blockquote>Why, you're a special Karatemom, of course! And a special Pool Mom, and a special Pool Spouse, and a special Pool Player and a special inspiration and, I'm glad to say, a special friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2004, 12:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> In my best Marilyn Monroe voice;
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dearest Heide...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo~~~wipes face from sweat and embarrassment, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifHAHAHAHA[/b] <hr /></blockquote>I've just had a visual! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomBrooklyn
08-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday and Many More.
TomBk

cheesemouse
08-16-2004, 08:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>A special what? <hr /></blockquote>Why, you're a special Karatemom, of course! And a special Pool Mom, and a special Pool Spouse, and a special Pool Player and a special inspiration and, I'm glad to say, a special friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

K-mom...I think I'll let SPetty's answer stand for my answer to your question.

...I would add that I think most of us guy players out in here in cyber space are harboring envy that Chris was so lucky to find a girl to share his life and passion for pool with...most of us have had some problems with our pool and the women in our lives... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Karatemom
08-16-2004, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I've just had a visual! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
That visual wouldn't be Voodoo in a white, halter top dress, platinum blonde hair, and bright red lipstick, would it?

Heide ~ not so sure about this visual, LOL

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2004, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>That visual wouldn't be Voodoo in a white, halter top dress, platinum blonde hair, and bright red lipstick, would it?<hr /></blockquote>No. Actually standing on stage behind the mic, blond hair, red lipstick, and a pinkish colored sequined dress! LOL

9 Ball Girl
08-17-2004, 08:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> ...I would add that I think most of us guy players out in here in cyber space are harboring envy that Chris was so lucky to find a girl to share his life and passion for pool with...most of us have had some problems with our pool and the women in our lives... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Well I have the opposite problem! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

stickman
08-17-2004, 10:55 PM
I hope it was a special day for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif