PDA

View Full Version : Too many sports in the Olympics?

Kato
08-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Team Synchronized Diving?

Come on.

Diving, yes. This is totally lame.

Kato~~~watched Badminton for the last hour, my lord my life is lame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-16-2004, 08:08 PM
About a month ago I was walking in downtown Manhattan during lunch when I came across a group of people protesting and holding up signs. One of them approached me and asked "Would you like to help out and try to make poker a recognized olympic sport?" I smiled and said, "Sure as soon as billiards becomes a recognized olympic sport."

catscradle
08-17-2004, 06:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Team Synchronized Diving?

Come on.

Diving, yes. This is totally lame.

Kato~~~watched Badminton for the last hour, my lord my life is lame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

catscradle
08-17-2004, 06:27 AM
Let's try that again.

Too many sports in the Olympics?

WITHOUT QUESTION!!!!!!

TomBrooklyn
08-19-2004, 10:26 AM
I didn't care for this event much either. Too picky. It's hard enough for one person to do a great dive. Getting two people to try to dive the same seems kind of ridiculous. And the commentator was so critical she was bumming me out. It does look great when a dive goes off completely synchronized, but it's seems like a reach to make a medal sport out of it. TomBk