PDA

View Full Version : US Open / CCB Member Check In & Message Board

Doctor_D
08-20-2004, 05:31 PM
CCB Check In, Message Board & Meeting Place

All CCB regulars attending the US Open 9 Ball Championships in Chesapeake Virginia will be able to leave messages for those attending, as well as pick up messages left for them, on the message board which will be found at The Billiards Workbook Booth # 30 on the Main Exhibit Level. We will be maintaining a bulletin board for all attending to post and retrieve messages.

Additionally, we will be maintaining a sign in sheet so the CCB regulars will know who is at this year's US Open. Those attending the US Open 9 ball Championships will also be able to use The Billiards Workbook Booth # 30 to leave gear, coats, etc. if they need to.

Visit with us at The Billiards Workbook Booth # 30, as well as to use our Booth as a meeting and rendezvous place for all of the CCBrs who will be attending the US Open 9 Ball Championships this year.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Open!

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
08-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'll be there too. Selling the Billiards Workbook, shaking hands and smiling the whole time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Karatemom
08-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Will you have the email capabilities that you did at VF, where I can email you a message and Chris will get it? That would sure save on cell phone charges at this end.

Heide

Brady_Behrman
08-21-2004, 09:12 AM
I will be the guy in a "Chris Cass Headlock"

9 Ball Girl
08-21-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks Diana. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cueball1950
08-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Diana, Diana, Diana /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif what a nice jesture again. No wonder you are the best. It will be MY pleasure to see you again.........................mike

Chris Cass
08-21-2004, 07:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I could even look up that high for long. lol Don't think I have forgotten about that Polka Dot cb. There is no Blockbuster, Ballbuster rental stores around here. You owe me a pair of shoes now too. Spent the whole week walking around looking for the place. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~gotta love this guy... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doctor_D
08-22-2004, 05:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> I will be the guy in a "Chris Cass Headlock"

<hr /></blockquote>

Brady:

Make certain to visit my Booth for a Billiards Workbook baseball cap before they are all gone...

Dr. D.

Doctor_D
08-22-2004, 12:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> Will you have the email capabilities that you did at VF, where I can email you a message and Chris will get it? That would sure save on cell phone charges at this end.

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon Heide:

Unfortunately; due to the outrageous fees charged by the Chesapeake Comference Center for an Internet Connection, $125.00 per day x 7 days = $875.00, we did not order it for this event.

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Doctor_D
08-26-2004, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Everyone,

I'll be there too. Selling the Billiards Workbook, shaking hands and smiling the whole time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

Chris, you are the best...

Thank-you

Dr. D.