PDA

View Full Version : Teresa: Nobody's qualified to be president

highsea
08-20-2004, 08:00 PM
WASHINGTON - Her husband may be campaigning to convince voters he's qualified to be president, but Teresa Heinz Kerry says he's not up for the job.

In fact, she says, no one can live up to the awesome challenges and responsibilities posed by the powers of the presidency.

"I think nobody is truly qualified to be president of the United States," Heinz Kerry said in an interview in the latest issue of Reader's Digest. "I mean, are you qualified to run the world - not to run it, but have that influence? No, nobody is."

She really said it! (http://news.bostonherald.com/election/view.bg?articleid=40477&format=)

Well, I have to say, this is a campaign tactic I've never seen before. Reverse psychology maybe?

But I'm sure Kerry can put the correct nuance on this one, something like, "Well, No one is qualified, but I'm less unqualified than Bush. America is at war, and we need the least unqualified President we can get."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bahahahaha

-CM

Fair_Play
08-20-2004, 08:54 PM
and Bush is a bumbler! (So says Kerry). Kerry's "fully qualified" for some reason does not seem to impress his 'comrades in arms' in the least... what a low blow, to call him Unfit for Command!! How many of them know how to play Polo with a gigolos soft touch??
Enraged in the service: this guy has clones still serving in the military, self-serving pooh-bahs with absolutely no concern but their personal gratification and careers, power hungry, both arrogant to those below them and obsequious to those above them.
The truth, please, release the records.. but not a chance, for the records will give paid to the lies.
Best Regards,
Fair Play!

Sid_Vicious
08-21-2004, 07:36 AM
"Well, No one is qualified,,,,"

This is the crux of this election, and it's an opinion of each and everyone about who is the best of the worst, a pathetic option in my opinion. I simply find Bush an agenda driven(pre 911) and dangerous to our world in general, making him the worst option.

Yea nobody in this political arean today is qualified, but some are worse than others, and that my friend is where logical, concerned citizens need to gauge their decisions upon, not some affiliation. I wouldn't vote for either of these bozos if there was a candidate who A. Was better & B. Had a chance. Beyond that, I'll select the one I feel is smarter. Many, many people vote an affiliation come hell or high water, and I find that a dumb, non educated fashion of exercising our voting priviledge...sid

landshark77
08-21-2004, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr>

Well, I have to say, this is a campaign tactic I've never seen before. Reverse psychology maybe?

<hr /></blockquote>

She stole this tactic from the movie Brewster's Millions. "Vote for none of the above!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif