PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry and Silencer/UsPatroitism get booted

Cueless Joey
08-21-2004, 02:18 AM
once again at AZB. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
They must have been banned due to bad spelling.
Silencer even misspelled his new name.

highsea
08-21-2004, 03:32 AM
I don't think Pat Roit was Silencer, but Rama/FL was on a real rant. Might as well have been RSB.

Listening to him and Purd go after each other reminded me of two bald men fighting over a comb. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

Voodoo Daddy
08-21-2004, 04:36 AM
[b]They earned their recent boot...them two need to find a shrink that will take them as a couple, ya know kinda like bulk rate?

Voodoo~~~knows good prevailed over evil, right Eric?

Barbara
08-21-2004, 07:10 AM
It was getting pretty thick over there. I couldn't believe FL was ramdadingdong at first because he was actually civil. But then he just went "off" and it was classic FL flaming everything and everyone in sight!

Man!! That's scary!!

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
08-21-2004, 07:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> It was getting pretty thick over there. I couldn't believe FL was ramdadingdong at first because he was actually civil. ...<hr /></blockquote>

It was inevitable. I give kudos to Mike H. for not putting up with it.

He could only keep up the charade for a week. He accused the late Tony Ellin of dumping in the 1995 Challenge of Champions and when he got called out on it his seething cauldron of childish insanity erupted, just as we have seen oh these many times.

Wally &lt;~~ ashamed to admit he read some of it, proud that he did not read all of it.

nhp
08-21-2004, 07:47 AM
And I thought my argument on that board was starting to go to far, all of a sudden out of nowhere Fast Larry is out there flaming everyone and their mother in every other thread. It would happen in the least expected threads, also. For instance, in my "How did Tony Ellin die?" thread, FL comes in and accuses Tony of Dumping a big match, some people get upset, a flame war erupts. In another thread, FL said Efren Reyes was a Mexican SHIPPED to the Phillipines from Mexico while he was a child. Someone tells him Efren was born in a town called Mexico in the Phillipines, a flame war erupts. Now that's entertainment for ya /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
08-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Yeah, who ever US Patriotism (or however he spelled it) took his BS out of the main thread and was starting stuff in the ask the pros section, which was completely inappropriate, IMO.

Perk
08-23-2004, 07:56 AM
Let the guy have his initial name 'Fast Larry', then everyone can ignore one poster, and not the numerous alias' he creates once he gets banned. That way, anyone that wants to read his B.S. can, and those that dont can just use IGGY.

IMO (I didnt mind him at first, but his mind is really warped).

Eric.
08-23-2004, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> [b]They earned their recent boot...them two need to find a shrink that will take them as a couple, ya know kinda like bulk rate?

Voodoo~~~knows good prevailed over evil, right Eric? <hr /></blockquote>

Dude,

I'm usually a happy-go-lucky guy, but THAT guy could piss off the Pope.

Eric &gt;doesn't have the patience of the Pope