PDA

View Full Version : I got a computor!!

Stretch
08-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Oh happy day! Oh hap-hap hap diddly day!! "RIGHTIOUS" yEA BaBy I'm beside myself with gleeeee. Now i kin torment my favoradist group of awsome peoples. What's it been, 2 or 3 years? (with the occational library visit) Now i can actually post at my leasure. What a concept! and and and learn more about pool!!! Someone slap me, I'm dreamin! St~~liveing and loveing large....shooting a bit to~~

Mr Ingrate
08-21-2004, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Oh happy day! Oh hap-hap hap diddly day!! "RIGHTIOUS" yEA BaBy I'm beside myself with gleeeee. Now i kin torment my favoradist group of awsome peoples. What's it been, 2 or 3 years? (with the occational library visit) Now i can actually post at my leasure. What a concept! and and and learn more about pool!!! Someone slap me, I'm dreamin! St~~liveing and loveing large....shooting a bit to~~ <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Stretch,

Glad to see you back full time. You bring a smile to my face and a theme song to my mind.

The song ....... what else ....

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?
(Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?)
Back here where we need ya?
(Back here where we need ya?)

Yeah, we tease him a lot,
Cuz we've got him on the spot.
Welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

* Additional lines in the song during the closing credits:

Welcome back.
We always could spot a friend.
Welcome back.
And I smile when I think how you must've been.

I missed you man!

Harold Acosta
08-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Welcome back full-time Stretch!

Stretch
08-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Dave! Only you could come back with that ROTFLMAO. Missed you. I'm healed /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Met and am living with my dream woman, and the sky is the limit. This ones a keeper. I can't believe how lucky i am, and she whole heartedly supports my pool passion too. It's kinda like being reborn. St.

Rod
08-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Well hot dam, what a concept. It's been a while but I knew you were lurking out there. I knew you wern't just a shoveling snow! LOL Good to see you back Stretch, now keep that puter ticking and the stroke going. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Stretch
08-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Hi Rod you ol'dog. It's nice to come back to a place and see familiar faces /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Wow! You're Carpal tunnel now, Harold's an old hand.......gee i seem to be the only one who hasen't aged at all! LOL St.

Vagabond
08-22-2004, 06:15 AM
Hi Stretch,
I missed your humor all these days.I am glad u are able to get a computer and a compatable lady companion.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Stretch
08-22-2004, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Hi Stretch,
I missed your humor all these days.I am glad u are able to get a computer and a compatable lady companion.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Vagabond! My idol haha. I wish you'd hurry up and write your memoirs. Bet that would scare the hell out of a few pro's /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St.

Barbara
08-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Welcome back, Stretch!! It's been a long time!! Looks like you're stepping up to the 21st century. Now we'll have to do something with that dog sled of yours... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Barbara

Troy
08-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Who is this guy STRETCH ???
Oh yea, I think I remember... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Welcome back !!!

Troy

Wally_in_Cincy
08-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Hey dude. How ya' hittin' 'em?

Stretch
08-23-2004, 05:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Hey dude. How ya' hittin' 'em? <hr /></blockquote>

Wally! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif hittin them great bro. Still lookin for second gear sometimes, but it's there....teasing me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.