PDA

View Full Version : And yet another birthday in the Cass household...

Barbara
08-22-2004, 07:18 AM
Happy Birthday!!

And it's a piece of a t-shirt, not underwear...

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
08-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Um...C.C.? Man you guys will so full of birthday cake. If you need help eating it, let me know.

DG - loves cake but my wasteline can't afford it

Chris Cass
08-22-2004, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Happy Birthday!!

And it's a piece of a t-shirt, not underwear...

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

It's way more than that Barbara. It's touched a part of me that I will cherish forever. The card made me laugh but that little piece of T-shirt brought me more joy than the cue did. Unreal huh? What a thought. What a guy and what a friend. You two are getting big hugs from this kid.

Regards,

C.C.

Rod
08-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Happy Birthday Chris, make it a special day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Oh and don't lose your shorts! ha ha ha

Rod

Stretch
08-22-2004, 04:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Happy Birthday Chris, make it a special day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Oh and don't lose your shorts! ha ha ha

Rod
<hr /></blockquote>

Is it Chris's birthday!? WELL, Happy birthday kiddo. I just want you to know that that as you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and i can't remember the other two........St

SPetty
08-22-2004, 04:32 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif I think Chris had a birthday last November...

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=110331&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1

Who's birthday could Barbara be referring to? And why is she sending underwear to the Cassman? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
08-22-2004, 05:52 PM
SPetty is right. Cass' birthday is in November. Spike's birthday was the 19th, mine was the 15th, now there's only 3 of us in this household. There's only one other thing in this house that could have a birthday in August, besides the Southwest and Mary the gerbil. Can anyone, who doesn't already know what it is, guess what that would be?

Heide ~ loves a riddle when I'm in on it, LOL

Barbara
08-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Heide,

I just wish I had a video of Barry rifling through the card rack at the card store! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~a Big Bird card... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
08-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Hi Stretch,

You weren't around I guess? I pretty much almost cashed in on the final 2 and out if you get my drift. Barry Szamboti had graciously donated something that most would not and given credit for the entire board this special gift.

It was a spark, a simple reminder of what could be again, something to motivate me into coming back to life. Something to get my mind and body up out of that hell I'd been in and a place where few come back from. That place where only a few God himself has chosen to finish what was meant to be.

That gift that other cherish as their own that Barry gave of his as if it were passing a seat on a bus to someone. setting monitary value second and the love of anothers fight to live first. Truely this Barry is an inspiration to all. Giving of himself as his father before him. God, I can't type another word.

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Happy b-day Chris!

Wendy~~~whatever of that teddy bear???

Chris Cass
08-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Not my B-Day Wendy. I already had one but look forward to many more. About the bear. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif She's sitting right next to Mike Mason' rainbow bear on a table next to my window. She's still holding the heart you sent with her in her hands. She looks kinda mad though. Guess, Mike' bear had been getting a bit too close. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, I still have her and everything else my wonderful family here on the ccb had sent to help me through those troubled times. Can't tell you how much all of you have helped me through my ordeal. The cards, are specially close and I also mentioned it to Tony Robles of how it brought a smile to my face when I needed it the most.

You guys are great. BTW, I told him that in VF last yr. I also reminded him who I was and what he had did for me. So, not to put him on the spot and all. He was the most interesting young man. So kind and told me that may God bless me. He's so genuine and down to earth. Believes in God and prayer and in me. Truely a great example for all the players pro and amature. That's why I pull so much for him to win. He's also one of Carol' mentors.

Regards,

C.C.~~next test. hahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
08-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Didn't have this one written down. Sneaky Cass family.

Kato~~~not good at riddles unless I know the answer /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif