PDA

View Full Version : Petty Point Pool Room

ceebee
08-22-2004, 07:32 AM
SPetty, on the BD Home page, they discuss an anuual award for the nicest commercial & residential Pool Room. My vote is for your wonderful Pool Room Double-Decker Cottage. Send them some pics...

Barbara
08-22-2004, 07:39 AM
Yeah!! You shhould do that!!

But leave out the one with Scott Lee doing that dance thing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara

Chris Cass
08-22-2004, 08:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Yeah!! You shhould do that!!

But leave out the one with Scott Lee doing that dance thing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Scott dancing? Now, that I've gotta see. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wants to see some pics. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
08-22-2004, 08:37 AM
Scott might pay good money to keep that one off of Joe Public's available list. He's taken lot's of better pics, if you catch my drift...sid~~~thinks a little tequilla from you know who's private stash has something to do with Scott's "charisma", making him victim of a devious minded E. Texan, and perfectly innocent, same as Mr. Sid's always been ;-)

Chris Cass
08-22-2004, 08:50 AM
HAHAHAHA Hi Sid,

It's the pics of the hall I want to see. I don't think anyone can replace the pic on his site of him. Talk about corn. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~SPetty does have a way of getting people lets say, drunk and dropping beers all over the floor of the Riv in front of everyone and laughing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ras314
08-22-2004, 08:59 AM
ceebee, I'll add my vote to that. SPetty, don't forget the upstairs bunk room for those that sample the tequila. lol

SPetty
08-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks for your vote, ceebee. That was sweet. I checked out the application, and they're going to be showing commercial winners in this year's issue. Besides that, I saw one of the home room issues once that had that rich guy named Chris in Florida, I think it is. My room is nothing compared to some of the rooms out there! You think it's a nice room because it's a fun place when you guys come out and play! Well, I have to admit that I think it's a nice room because it's a fun place when you guys come out and play!

Anyway, it's not completely finished yet, so maybe next year?

SPetty
08-22-2004, 04:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> ...and dropping beers all over the floor of the Riv in front of everyone and laughing.<hr /></blockquote> This is always a good read: /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Chris in Vegas (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=15028&amp; F)

Here's the pic Barbara's referring to. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/pics/cueguitar.jpg

SPetty
08-22-2004, 05:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> sid~~~thinks a little tequila from you know who's private stash has something to do with Scott's "charisma", making him victim of a devious minded E. Texan, and perfectly innocent, same as Mr. Sid's always been ;-) <hr /></blockquote>HAHAHA! Hey now, you guys are giving me quite a reputation! I'm definitely not devious - grown men know what they're doing when they're drinking tequila! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sure, Mr. Sid, perfectly innocent... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. Are you playing pool again yet?

Barbara
08-22-2004, 06:29 PM
So did you see the pic? I warned you...

Barbara

Chris Cass
08-22-2004, 10:37 PM
Yep,

It wasn't what I thought it would be but it does look like he was enjoying his time with SPetty and friends. I like the way he's always up for a good time. Lord knows he needs a break from the yr he has. What was that anyway, air samsaragitar? hahahaha

She would have to bring up the post about my fiasco in Vegas. It was funny though I got to admit. I ran for the closest papertowels I could get. Even though most would probably let it soak in. I'm not used to that sort of thing. Heck, I felt bad about it for awhile. You should have seen Rip' face. He was rolling to say the least. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2004, 08:06 AM
Yup. SPetty is the owner of The Best Little Pool House in Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif