PDA

View Full Version : Question for Bush supporters

nAz
08-23-2004, 01:43 PM
When Kerry is elected the new president will you give him a chance to run the country before you condemn him? i say maybe a years time, that is about what i gave Bush after he was selected to run this country. i was not happy with the selection but i thought to myself maybe he can do great things if given the proper support. which i believe he had from me and 90% of the country after 9/11, shows how wrong i was.
anyway i hope he will be given a chance before he is judged by the fair and balance media /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
08-23-2004, 01:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> When Kerry is elected the new president will you give him a chance to run the country before you condemn him? <hr /></blockquote>

Sure, why not? Thing is you said WHEN Kerry is elected. It surely won't be this November, at least not in the US of A. He might stand a chance on the moon though, but I hear Marvin the Martian is some stiff competition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
08-23-2004, 02:30 PM
If Kerry was elected, I am not sure what I would do. Surely a year is not enough since it would take more than that to get anything through Congress. However during this time, anything he does is open to criticism and this does not matter if his true identity takes less than a year to come out or more.

Surely a fair question would be your tolerance to any posts displaying his shortcomings should they appear sooner than a year.

eg8r

nAz
08-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Sorry that was wrong of me, I meant to say "if he is elected"
BTW if W is reelected after i have a good cry and im let out of the insane asylum i will try to get behind him... for the good of the country,,, well maybe not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
08-23-2004, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW if W is reelected after i have a good cry and im let out of the insane asylum i will try to get behind him... for the good of the country,,, well maybe not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote> Don't worry Naz, we will be here to support you and wipe away that tear with news of prosperity for another 4 years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

highsea
08-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Well, like Leno said. I think Kerry will be elected, it just may take 5 years or so. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But just to show you that my heart's in the right place, I will go easy on Kerry. I will limit my Kerry bashing posts to no more than 2 per day for the first, oh, month or so.

But I make no promises about his girlfriend Edwards. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bahaha, j/k nAz. I'll go easy on him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

dg-in-centralpa
08-23-2004, 06:32 PM
I would definitely support him, for the good of the country. Do you think Qtec will bash him, if he makes mistakes, as much as he did GW?

DG

Sid_Vicious
08-23-2004, 06:45 PM
I would support him, just like I did Bush once it was decided, and I also was full force with the war in Iraq once it began, well that's another thread isn't it. If Kerry shows me blatant actions like Bush has envolving the wealthy benefit aganda, and if Kerry enhances the danger to this country around the world like Bush HAS,,,he's gettin' a big Vicious middle finger from this guy...sid~~~doesn't believe much of any politician's words, but surely ranks Bush a puppet on world wealth's strings, and not very intellegent overall

nAz
08-24-2004, 09:00 AM
lol anyone notice that Wally did not respond to this thread? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
08-24-2004, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol anyone notice that Wally did not respond to this thread? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> When Kerry is elected the new president will you give him a chance to run the country before you condemn him? <hr /></blockquote>

No.

Qtec
08-24-2004, 10:35 AM
What ever happened to supporting YOUR President.
If you oppose Kerry when he becomes President,that puts you on the same side as the terrorists. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gifie, you will become labelled as unpatriotic, an enemy of the State, a collaborater ,a subversive, someone who orders FRENCH fries!...etc,etc......rant, rant...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sound familiar? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
08-24-2004, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you oppose Kerry when he becomes President,that puts you on the same side as the terrorists. ie, you will become labelled as unpatriotic, an enemy of the State, a collaborater ,a subversive, someone who orders FRENCH fries!...etc,etc......rant, rant......

<hr /></blockquote> Sounds like everything that comes to mind when I think of you and your posts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I guess I should remove the unpatriotic, because basically nobody cares if you are or not since you are not American.

eg8r

#### leonard
08-25-2004, 06:44 AM
Bushwacker did away with many air quality restrictions that are killing all the lakes in the Adirondacks allowing power plants to burn garbage for fuel. Reinstating the laws would make many states happy again before Congress could pass anything. Guarantee he will lose NY by 2 million votes.

He prayed to his God for a Hurricane for Florida so he could look Presidential and maybe win Florida legally.####

eg8r
08-25-2004, 07:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He prayed to his God for a Hurricane for Florida so he could look Presidential and maybe win Florida legally.#### <hr /></blockquote> LOL, ####, you give Bush much to much power. Wow, our President has the ability to tell God what to do. I surely don't believe it, but your humor is welcome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
08-25-2004, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote #### leonard:</font><hr>He prayed to his God for a Hurricane for Florida so he could look Presidential and maybe win Florida legally.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Anyone who would believe that would be a fool to vote against him. If the Almighty is for him, I wouldn't want to be against him!

Qtec
08-25-2004, 09:03 PM
Funny you should say that because I read an article similar to this one quite recently.

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/breaking_news/9485303.htm

Posted on Tue, Aug. 24, 2004

Polluted fish warnings cover one-third of lakes, one-fourth of rivers

JOHN HEILPRIN

Associated Press

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

Every state but Alaska and Wyoming issued fish advisories covering some and occasionally all of their lakes or rivers in 2003, according to a national databased maintained by the Environmental Protection Agency and updated every year

Quite alarming.

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
08-26-2004, 06:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>

Polluted fish warnings cover one-third of lakes, one-fourth of rivers

JOHN HEILPRIN

Associated Press

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

Every state but Alaska and Wyoming issued fish advisories covering some and occasionally all of their lakes or rivers in 2003, according to a national databased maintained by the Environmental Protection Agency and updated every year

Quite alarming.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

LOL This is news? I suppose you would eat fish out of the rivers where you live?

BTW this has absolutely nothing to do with what #### was talking about.