PDA

View Full Version : Pool Targets, Kinda Related To...

Sid_Vicious
08-23-2004, 07:08 PM
I am an avid shooter with adult air guns, you know the high dollar boyz toys. Well I found these fun targets tonight, couples my two favorite sports. Spiderman, get the dust off your Rapid10 and RWS52, time to shoot pool, err I mean guns!!!sid

http://www.targetz.com/fun01.htm

stickman
08-24-2004, 07:44 AM
A neat site! I will be needing to print up some targets very soon. Sept. 25 & 26 is youth and disability deer season. Last year, I got a 160 inch 10 point buck only an hour into the first day. Last night, I took my youngest grandson for his first hunter education class. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
08-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Great day in the morning! Don't think I've ever seen a 10 point buck. Or is that a 5X5? LOL.

Biggest muley I've measured here had a 35" spread. And that was at the sherrif's office, someone had spotlighted him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Wish everyone would take kids & grandkids to hunter education classes. Some of the "grownups" need it too.

stickman
08-24-2004, 02:20 PM
I didn't have to take the hunter education program because I was grandfathered in. I took the hunter education program and bowhunter program anyway. If I ever wanted to go to Colorado to go Elk hunting, I would need it anyway. I took my son through the program and going through the grandchildren too. LOL It's a great program. I started hunting as soon as I was old enough. There was no hunter education programs at that time. My Dad was the education program, and honestly he was very good at it. He taught me safety, ethics, and applicable game laws, before I ever got to go to the field.