PDA

View Full Version : Playing with your feet

highsea
08-28-2004, 03:49 AM
A while back, we had a thread about one-handed shooting, etc., etc., and the other stuff. I mentioned that I got beat by a local guy in a tourney (he shot one-handed).

Tonite this guy challenged me to a game, get this, his challenge was to shoot only with his FEET! To make it worse, he challenged me for a c-note, one game, bank the 8, he uses his feet, I use my hands.

Naturally I said, "let's go!" Haha. That's when it fell apart. $hit, I'll play Buddy Hall if he has to shoot with his feet!

The first thing I said was, show me the money, let's go.. Well, you know how it goes..."you don't trust me??? I'm good for it...etc. So there was no footsies against handsies tonoght, but I will give an update if the game actually comes off. First I need to see the hundred...

But he's on my string..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

PQQLK9
08-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Usually those propositions have a gimmick attached or are just down right deceptive.(his cue was probably a "Feet" brand ???) Glad you called his bluff; keep us updated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
08-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Hi Highseas,

I'd beware if I were you. I saw a guy on tv that played the guitar with his feet. Man could he play too. Wonder how he's going to get up that high? Watch him bring a latter in and sit on the top and curl his toes up for the open bridge. Then, the trick would be to see how he strokes the cue with his back foot.

Maybe, grip it between his big toe and the next one? Bet his ankle will be loose. Who knows? He might just stink up the place and you'll win that hundy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I saw a guy years ago on That's Incredible" who played pool with his feet. He had no arms.

There's a lawyer in Hamiltucky who has no arms and does everything with his feet. Writes, types, drives, and smokes. I've seen him at a local bar with his feet up on the bar drinking cocktails and lighting his smokes.

Chris Cass
08-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Hi Wally,

It's probably the same guy. I admire people like that. They have no will to stop fighting. Unreal. I know a guy who's father was a roofer. He fell off a 2 story house once and nothing happened to him. He went up the latter of a 1 story and one ring broke. He fell straight up on his feet. The weight of him and his fall shattered every vertabrae in his back. Paralyzed him.

This man refused to sit back and let his life go by. He moes his own lawn. He's often seen trimming his tree out front hanging from one arm and sawing with the other. His upper body strength is unbelievable. He's even gotten back up on his own roof and replaced the shingles.

I told my friend that he was very lucky to have such a great man for a father. He's an inspiration for all that have suffered from disabilites. Truely some wonderful things and examples of people that will say no to living life as deemed them to.

Regards,

C.C.