PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN PLAYERS LIST -- Number 1 On List

Troy
08-28-2004, 10:33 AM
AZB has a "Press Release" on the US Open which contains a Players List.
Here's a link --- http://www.azbilliards.com/2000pressrelease.cfm?id=315

Who is listed first ???
CCB's Cassman !!!

Players meeting Sept 5 @ 7:00PM. Tournament starts Sept 6 @ 11:00AM.

GO GET 'EM CHRIS !!! WISHING YOU TONS OF LUCK BUD !!!

Troy

Wally_in_Cincy
08-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Troy, unfortunately for Chris the spelling of his name probably got him the front seat in elementary school too, right where he belonged /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-28-2004, 11:03 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
08-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi Troy,

That's a good thing too. Once I went to a tourney and was the first on the list and it turned out I took third place. I was pretty happy. After thinking about it I'd rather have been -3 on the list. That would have made me 1st. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~where's the odds that Brady posted last time????

Troy
08-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Yea, I knew it was alphabetical.
But he's on the list, something not many of us can say. For that, I'm very happy for CC and pulling for him on every shot... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Troy, unfortunately for Chris the spelling of his name probably got him the front seat in elementary school too, right where he belonged /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

dg-in-centralpa
08-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Where C.C. is at the beginning, I'm always at the end of the alphabet. Kind of glad 'cause then the teachers never called on me. I could just sleep in class and no one would notice.

DG - aka Duane Zehring

Barbara
08-30-2004, 09:16 AM
I see another buddy of mine playing - Trenton Marty Ciccia! Woohoo!! Go Marty!!!

Barbara

Barbara
08-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Soprry Duane, but my maiden name eclipses your last name and I ALWAYS sat in the back of the classroom.

Barbara~~~all the better to throw spitballs, too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
08-30-2004, 03:08 PM
I always got into trouble sitting in the back. If I wasn't sleeping, throwing spitballs, I was being blamed for things I didn't do.

DG - honest