PDA

View Full Version : Attn: CCB readers in the Los Angeles area

Scott Lee
05-12-2002, 02:30 PM
For those of you that feel like it, and can come, I invite any of you to attend my exhibition at UCLA this coming Wednesday, May 15. I will be performing in the Ackerman Union Gameroom from 11am-1pm. I will be playing challenge matches, doing some trickshots, and teaching a little too! The exhibition is open to the public, and I encourage any interested parties to come over and watch. In fact, bring your cue, and jump up and play me a game! You might even win $1000!!! LOL

Scott Lee

Harold Acosta
05-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Scott, I know this is unlikely but if you ever visit Puerto Rico, please contact me. You wont have to do additional traveling, I'll go up to where you most likely be (San Juan area) and gather the people for you.

Is it a deal?

Scott Lee
05-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Harold...You bet it's a deal! LOL I do anticipate traveling to Puerto Rico in the next year or so, and if I do, you can bet I will look you up! I'm glad we had a chance to meet a couple of years ago in Valley Forge!
See you on the tables!

Scott

Harold Acosta
05-12-2002, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the reply.... hope seeing you again at Valley Forge, probably next year!

bell
05-15-2002, 06:29 PM
Scott:
Can't make it to UCLA but is was an honor to meet you at Q's Billiard Club and get a lesson. After about a minute of watching my play you zeroed in on my area of weakness and designed drills which have already helped my game. Thanks - Hope to see you in LA again soon.