PDA

View Full Version : Olhausen vs. Connelly

BADDRAW
08-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Hi.I,m buying a new table.I have two local dealers.The Olhausen, Montrachet and the Connelly, Coranado are nearly identical, the upgrades are the same(simonis 860, mother pearl inlays, accessores ect.)The Connelly is $875 cheaper.My question is is the Olhausen worth 875$ more than the Connelly? or are the diffs so small that I should go with the Connelly and keep the extra $875.00?

frankbullett
09-01-2004, 12:39 PM
My experience with my one and only Olhausen table was terrible but cannot comment on the Connelly as I have not owned one. I'm sure their are many who swear by them but IMO Olhausen are overpriced for what you really are getting. No matter what make you get check and double check for what you believe you are getting (ie. full 1 inch slate, BCA specs. etc.)

yegon
09-01-2004, 01:44 PM
What problems did you have with your table? I am going to buy one soon so every hint what to look at and what to expect would be great.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yegon:</font><hr> What problems did you have with your table? I am going to buy one soon so every hint what to look at and what to expect would be great. <hr /></blockquote>

He had a problem which I am not convinced was Olhausen's fault. Now the only time he posts on the board is to bash Olhausen.

read about frank's problem (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=139928&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=)

I would be curious to know if any other folks have had problems with Olhausens.