PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tourney---Reminder

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 01:29 PM
Ok kiddies. It's almost here. I've reserved the tables at Q-Master's (thanks Brady!), time (start setting up at 10 AM), and figured in between 25-30 players. Basically, the setup will be as it was last year. So here goes:

When: Saturday, September 11, 2004
Where: Q-Master Billiards
Time: Warmup at 10 AM, quickie Player's meeting afterwards, Play starts at 11 AM
Format: Round Robin Scotch Double (2 games each, will be explained during the meeting)
Prize Distribution: Raffle style except for 1st and 2nd Prize trophies

Players:
1. Barbara
2. 9 Ball Girl
3. RichR
4. Eric.
5. Frank_Glenn
6. mr8ballme
7. SPetty
8. Wally_in_Cincy
9. Brian in VA
10.JMD in VA
11.pooldaddy9
12.JayCee
13.Kato
14.Phil in SoFla
15.JackPot George
16.cueball1950
17.ras314
18.Ken
19.PoolPlayer1988
20.Ross
21.Gayle in MD
22.RedHell
23.Chris Cass
24.PQQLK9
25.DEADSTROKE32

Alternates/Backups:
1. Mean Gene
2. Frank
3. Bobby
4. Mrs. RedHell
5. Steinway Mario

Prizes:
1st Place Trophy - for the 1st place winner including an extra special prize from cueball1950
2nd Place Trophy - for the 2nd place winner
3 Bags of Nuts - for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners

Raffle Items:
3 KC Cues
1 KC2 Cue
The Stroke Trainer
The Billiards Workbook
Permanent Activation Key for the Pool Tourn. Manager Software
1 Year Unrestricted Activation Key for the New Pool Tourn. Director Software
2 Hour Videotaped Lesson with Scott Lee
2x4 Leather Cowboy style case
2x2 Pleather Pro Series case
Four 1 year subscriptions to Inside Pool Magazine
4 Inside Pool Tee Shirts
3 Days of Randy G's Pool School for 2004
1 DVD Player
1 Lexmark Z51 Printer
1 Poolball Holder Display
2 Video Set of 10-Ball Ring Game - 10.25.03 at Southern Billiards
Bert Kinister #1: Your Shortest Path to the Cash
Bert Kinister #13: Rock Around The Clock
Bert Kinister #27: Introduction to Angles and Speed
Bert Kinister #28: Intermediate to Advanced Angles and Speed
2 Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 1: Sighting and Aiming
Don "The Preacher" Feeney Lesson 6: Systems and Theories for 1&2 Rail Banks&Kicks
1 Package of Talisman Tips (domed, medium hit)
1 Talisman Towel
1 Saratoga Race Track Wall Clock
Two 25 pack of PRO Medium tips
One 25 pack of WB Medium tips
Ten 9 pack of PRO Medium tips
Bunch of BK tips
Several Homemade Chalk Holders
1 Pool Themed Neck Tie

Billiards Workbook Items:
The Billiards Workbook Baseball Cap (36 count)
The Billiards Workbook Ceramic Mug (36 count)

To receive 1 cap and 1 mug, please visit Dr. D at her Billiards Workbook booth in the convention center. Dr. D will check off her list of CCB Player's as she hands them out.

My Surprise:
If I tell you, then it wouldn't be a surprise! Duh!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif3 more work days/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-31-2004, 01:45 PM
Wendy,

You're going to need a Small Truck to haul all of the prizes to Q-Masters. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will be there around Noon.. see ya then

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Ya think?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl<---1 Woman Show /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
08-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Just a quick thanks for your efforts. I'm sure it's gonna be a blast.

Eric

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 02:50 PM
Thanks! Anytime!

Wendy~~~can't wait to see Ricky Winkler! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SPetty
08-31-2004, 03:24 PM
Thanks Wendy. There's also a nice supply of Fr-Ooze Pops for the players in a truck on their way to the Open! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doctor_D
08-31-2004, 04:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Ya think?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl&lt;---1 Woman Show /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Absolutely !!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cueball1950
08-31-2004, 06:28 PM
well sweetheart. you can put all the loot in the back of the car i am driving along with all the stuf i am bringing....mike

Brian in VA
08-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Wendy!

You're the best of the best!

See you Friday nite!

Brian in VA

Rich R.
09-01-2004, 04:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> 9 Ball Girl&lt;---1 Woman Show /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Great work Wendy, but, as in all "1 Woman Shows", there is a crew behind the scenes, doing some of the work also.

Let me thank everyone involved in the CCB Dinner and Tournament. Some have done small things and some have done major things. Some, like Barry B. and companies donating prizes, do not participate in the CCB. I won't try to list everyone, for fear of leaving someone out.
The bottom line is, the weekend would not be so much fun, without the efforts of everyone. This is truly an international group event.

Thank you everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-01-2004, 06:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>Great work Wendy, but, as in all "1 Woman Shows", there is a crew behind the scenes, doing some of the work also.<hr /></blockquote>Most definitely! I didn't think anyone would take that seriously knowing the clown that I am. That was just a joke. Anyway, in one of my other posts, I had mentioned all who were involved:

Thank You's:
Barry and Brady Behrman for lending us Q-Master Billiards
Tom_in_Cincy for setting it up

Prize/Raffle Donators:
Mike (cueball1950), Barbara, Diana (Doctor_D), Predator314, Inside Pool (Sally and co.), mr8ballme, Scott Lee, Dave (Mr. Ingrate), Frank_Glenn, Joel (pooldaddy9), Randy G., SPetty, Eric (Redhell), Talisman Tony, and Wendy (9 Ball Girl).

CCB Pin Collaborators:
Eric (Redhell), RichR, and SPetty

Behind the Scenes:
Cathy (Mrs. RichR), Dave (Mr. Ingrate)

Wendy~~~2 more workdays... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
09-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Wendy, there was definitely no offense taken. I knew you were joking. However, some time ago, someone implied that, this event was oranized and run by one or two people. I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that a number of people are involve, some vocal and some silent, but all appreciated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
09-01-2004, 08:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that a number of people are involve, some vocal and some silent, but all appreciated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Thanks, Wendy, for all you've done, and thanks to all the others too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara
09-01-2004, 08:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that a number of people are involve, some vocal and some silent, but all appreciated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Thanks, Wendy, for all you've done, and thanks to all the others too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto!

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
09-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Just also wanted to add Karla Chorney as a donator for our CCB Tourney. She sent me via UPS a bunch of homemade chalk holders. Unfortunately, I wasn't home to receive the package and UPS will be making a second attempt on Monday. Again I won't be home because I'm leaving for VA on Monday, but Karla, if you're reading this, don't fret, as my BF will be bringing them on Friday when he joins me. Thanks!

Chris Cass
09-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Well,

Looks like you won't be tolet papering anything this yr. lol I'll ask others to be most appropriet(sp) for you around him. I know he'd get the wrong impression and I don't want him to. Not like your a bad girl. matter of fact your like most of the girls I know. Just that girls just want to have fu un. hahahha

Regards,

C.C.~~will talk to him as much as I can, to feel welcome. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
09-04-2004, 09:06 PM
but wendy i will be getting there on Wednesday not friday. Oh you mean the other boyfriend......lol....boy i can never win.................................mike

9 Ball Girl
09-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Nah, no TPing this year. And I'll have to keep the boozing to a minimum. And you're right. Girls just wanna have fun!

pooltchr
09-07-2004, 05:51 AM
Wendy,
Is it too late to add my name to the alternates list? I just found out that Fury may be sending me up to Chesapeake tonight.
Looking forward to actually meeting everyone!
Steve

PQQLK9
09-07-2004, 06:34 AM
check your PM

Rich R.
09-07-2004, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Wendy,
Is it too late to add my name to the alternates list? I just found out that Fury may be sending me up to Chesapeake tonight.
Looking forward to actually meeting everyone!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>
OK, so it's not Wendy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
She is at the Open and I'm not sure when she will be checking posts.

Steve, it is never too late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Just show up and, if needed, we will work you in. If not, you get more time to meet and woof. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The biggest problem is, we will have to hand write your name tag, wich is no problem at all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Rich,
Thanks a bunch! Nick wanted me to get his pins for him as he is not going to be able to make it.
Also, I will be working one of the booths selling Fury cues, (I think with Bob Henning) so everyone please stop by and introduce yourself if you get the chance.
Steve

9 Ball Girl
09-07-2004, 09:31 AM
No problemo dude! You're in.

Ross
09-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Steve - we can always make room for you! (I hope!)

pooltchr
09-07-2004, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> Steve - we can always make room for you! (I hope!) <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know, Ross...I may have put on a few extra pounds since I saw you last time! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Looking forwardd to seeing you.
Steve