PDA

View Full Version : OK Lets Get This Right One Time Please. Wendy. *DELETED*

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 02:35 PM
Post deleted by Chris Cass

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 02:38 PM
Please delete the bad one. I thinks it's Fri the 10th but, that's most likely the one because it's new but the opther has got to go because it's too disruptive to my lil head. lol

C.C.

nAz
08-31-2004, 02:39 PM
Wendy told me Thursday night but maybe Friday night or Saturday night. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Aw geez you wish! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 02:49 PM
It's on Friday, September 10. We're meeting at 5 PM in the lobby of the Holiday Inn. The reservation is under my name for about 25 people for 5:30 PM.

Did I put the wrong date somewhere in one of my posts? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You're not confusing yourself with the date you see in my latest post for the CCB tourney which is on Saturday are you?

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I heard enough out of you Mr. Hotshot. Go and beat Tony and rub it in that I can't live by you and Steve and play in these events with Tony and so many of the great players from NY. Oh ya, thanks for answering. LMAO

Great job buddy,

C.C.~~needs to hang with nAz for a nite. Can't handle more than one though. lol

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 02:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>C.C.~~needs to hang with nAz for a nite. Can't handle more than one though. lol <hr /></blockquote>I've said it once and I'll say it again, just don't let him perform his 5 ball juggling act. You may get hurt!

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 02:53 PM
Who Knows? I just seen two CCB dinner reminders and had received a pm from my guests and asking which one and already assummed it was the Fri the 10th. Thanks for clearing it up for me. I done good.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh Ya,

I'm focusing right. I just noticed the difference. lol I'm sorry.

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-31-2004, 03:00 PM
I dunno Chris, between Tony R. as a keeper, the butt plugs and now this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nAz
08-31-2004, 03:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> I heard enough out of you Mr. Hotshot. Go and beat Tony and rub it in that I can't live by you and Steve and play in these events with Tony and so many of the great players from NY. Oh ya, thanks for answering. LMAO

Great job buddy,

C.C.~~needs to hang with nAz for a nite. Can't handle more than one though. lol <hr /></blockquote>

anytime sir, i'd love to hang with you and your family.
I'm sure there is a lot i could learn from you about pool and life.

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 03:06 PM
Now wait just a minute. Butt plugs are the rubber stopper on the back of the cue and that's all the butt plugs I'd ever talk about. Who started that thing anyway? Me?

LOL,

C.C.

Chris Cass
08-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Heck with that,

Just you and me man. We can get into a lot of trouble. Maybe make some money too. lol This would be guys nite out. Sir? What's up with that? Do you need an A$$ woopin?

HAHAHAHA,

C.C.~~I look old but I'm not. Just ask me.

nAz
08-31-2004, 03:12 PM
lol well move on up sir, NYC is a hell of a town.