PDA

View Full Version : Another happy Scott Lee pupil.

Cueless Joey
05-13-2002, 01:15 AM
I bought a two-hour lesson from Scott this Saturday night. We met at the beautiful Hollywood billiards. For the next THREE hours, Scott helped my game and showed me powerful stuff. He showed me things that simplified this game by a ton. His stroking and speed control exercises are must knowledge to this game. I'd have paid more money for these exercises alone. After the session Scott and I enjoyed a great Thai dinner across from Hollywood. There I realized how much Scott loves this game and how he does his share in promoting this sport. I have never met anyone who was as good of an ambassador to this sport outside of Efren. Scott also let me steal one of his beautiful Samsara cues.
I am certain that ALL of Scott's pupils feel fortunate to have ran across Scott.
If Scott has a students' club, let me sign up. :0)
And to Scott, thanks for the invaluable session. Am anxiously waiting for the video. :-)

Gayle in MD
05-13-2002, 04:27 AM
Hi there. I know just how you feel. Lessons with Scott really leave one feeling pumped up with enthusiasm and also very touched by his love of pool. When I initially became interested, the only downside was that my hubby was not nearly as interested as I, however, lessons with Scott have changed all that, and he is now beating most of our friends who have played pool since childhood, and practicing regularly. Scott has a way of simplifying one understanding of the most important elements of ones game, and anyone who has the chance to meet with him should certainly take advantage of the opportunity. Discovering a terrific instructor, and a great friend, all in one, has meant a great deal to us. Can't wait for his next visit to Maryland in August!
Gayle in Md

05-13-2002, 06:46 AM
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS MAN ?
H E L P M E P L Z................

Rich R.
05-13-2002, 06:50 AM
If you register, you can get into his profile and get his email address.
Rich R.

Cueless Joey
05-13-2002, 08:25 AM
Gayle, thanks to your post after your session with Scott. I would have not tried getting a lesson from him had I not read that post. Thanks to Big Al too for alerting me he was in town.

05-13-2002, 09:04 AM
You can e-mail him at (poolology@aol.com)

from another satified pupil...RonC (RGC) in SC

I'm also looking for his return in the fall...

Gayle in MD
05-13-2002, 01:57 PM
Hi again, and you are most welcome. Makes me very happy to know that, and you have a great day.
Gayle in Md.

stickman
05-13-2002, 03:36 PM
I'm glad for you Cueless. I know how you feel. It was the best investment I ever made in my pool game. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Scott Lee
05-13-2002, 03:43 PM
Deadstroke 32...You had your chance! I was in Augusta and put up several messages with my phone # to call me while I was there! The next time I will be in Augusta is November 6th, 2002...however, you are welcome to come out to Montana this summer, if you like! Yellowstone National Park and Big Sky Resort are very close to me.

Scott Lee

Ralph S.
05-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Scott, do you ever come thru Indiana? I am in Ft.Wayne and would be interested in what you have to offer and need to know how much to set aside for payment. Thanks.
Ralph S.

Cuemage
05-13-2002, 06:01 PM
I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!..PLEASE...PLEASE

Tha Cuemage

John in NH
05-13-2002, 06:33 PM
Hi Scott,

Based on the responses that I have read regarding your love and appreciation of pool, would it be asking too much of you to revue and evaluate my plans regarding pool in the near future. I am recently retired and approaching age 62, am considering attending the cue-u school in Chicago, Il.

My love of pool has led me to the point where I would like to teach pool here in NH.

I have always felt that a pool teacher should also be a strong pool player.

I'm not doing it for the money but merely the love of the game.

What is your opinion regarding the qualifications of a pool teacher and is it necessary to be certified?
and if yes what is your opinion of the cue-u school?

Is there a better school elsewhere?

Thanks for your time,

John

Scott Lee
05-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Ralph...Yes, I definitely come through Indiana, and we will hook up next time I am through there!

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
05-13-2002, 11:36 PM
John...I think that is a noble ambition, and all you can do by becoming certified is increase your overall knowledge, skill in teaching, and marketing accreditation. Although I don't have personal knowledge of Cue U, I hear very good things about Bob Radford, and his teaching in Rockford, IL. I say, GO FOR IT! You can also get certified by Fran Crimi, who's American Billiard Academy in NYC is far closer to NH than IL. Hard for me to make assessments on how one school might be better than another. They all have good things to offer potential students. You might also check out The Billiard Sanctuary, and Tim White, which is very close to you, in Stowe, VT. His new video series is very well produced, and I hear he offers fine instruction in his teaching facility. I too, tour New England, and am available for an appointment, when I am in the area.

Scott Lee

05-14-2002, 08:17 AM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for reviewing my options for certification, I will consider each one of your suggestions carefully.

Continued success in your future endeavors.

John