PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open -- CCB Pin delivery

Rich R.
09-01-2004, 07:48 AM
For those of you, who have ordered pins, to be delivered at the U.S. Open, I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I will be arriving in Chesapeake, some time on Wednesday, 09/08. So don't look for us before that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will be sure to check in at Dr. D's booth and leave a note on her message board. You can check in there, to see if I have arrived or not.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying a good U.S. Open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Everyone, please travel safely.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-01-2004, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> .. please travel safely. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll try to steer away from the storm surge /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll be there Friday Sept. 10, in the afternoon.

Rich R.
09-01-2004, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> .. please travel safely. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll try to steer away from the storm surge /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll be there Friday Sept. 10, in the afternoon. <hr /></blockquote>
Wally, the current predictions are that the hurricane should be long gone by Friday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some of us will be driving into it, a little sooner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

"It's Deja Vu, all over again." /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif