PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Pool Secrets

Tom_In_Cincy
09-02-2004, 11:07 AM
This is driving me crazy... Wendy, Chris and Mike, all have surprizes and they told me... And I can't tell anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Sometimes I really dislike the PM option on this board... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This isn't fair. It's driving me crazy(ier)!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

For those attending the Friday nite Dinner, it will be a treat, ya'll will enjoy.

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Well, Well Tom,

We have to talk turkey. Pm me with the name or names of any of the sponsors that I have unknown and I'll make it worth your while.

C.C.

SPetty
09-02-2004, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> This is driving me crazy... Wendy, Chris and Mike, all have surprises and they told me... And I can't tell anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Sometimes I really dislike the PM option on this board... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This isn't fair. It's driving me crazy(ier)!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>This is driving me crazy... Wendy, Chris and Mike, and now Rich R. all have surprises and they've posted about them over and over... And I don't know what they are. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Sometimes I really dislike the PM option on this board... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This isn't fair. It's driving me crazy(ier)!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>For those attending the Friday nite Dinner, it will be a treat, ya'll will enjoy. <hr /></blockquote> Does this mean that you're not attending the Friday nite Dinner either?

SPetty
09-02-2004, 11:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Pm me with the name or names of any of the sponsors that I have unknown and I'll make it worth your while.<hr /></blockquote>HAHAHA! Does this mean you still haven't figured it out? hahaha!

Rich R.
09-02-2004, 11:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> This is driving me crazy... Wendy, Chris and Mike, all have surprizes and they told me... And I can't tell anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Sometimes I really dislike the PM option on this board... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This isn't fair. It's driving me crazy(ier)!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

For those attending the Friday nite Dinner, it will be a treat, ya'll will enjoy. <hr /></blockquote>
Tom, just for the record, my personal profile is set up to receive PM's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As usual, I'm in the dark. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedHell
09-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Rich, you are not alone. I have one thought about what it could be, but I don't even dare to mention it, cuz I don't wanna look like an idiot !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-02-2004, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean that you're not attending the Friday nite Dinner either? <hr /></blockquote>

I won't be able to attend the Friday nite CCB dinner.

I will also be at Q-Masters later Friday nite if anyone wants to join me they are very welcome.

But, I will be at Q-Masters, Monday thru Sunday, probably every nite and sometimes during the day. Most of the CCB members that have been at the Open in the past, know that Q-Masters is the place to be at nite. Lots of action, lots of PROs, LOTS of good drinks and FOOD.

Great Looking Service. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-02-2004, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>.But, I will be at Q-Masters, Monday thru Sunday, probably every nite and sometimes during the day. <hr /></blockquote>

Tom,

What is the usual schedule for day and night matches at the Open?

9 Ball Girl
09-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Where are the blue maples, blue roses, blue heavens?
Why can't we savor them yet?
My personal thought on this matter is this:
These secrets are born of respect.

What about lions, tigers and bears?
Why are they naturally mean?
My personal thought on the subject is this:
These secrets are not what they seem.
- Rosemarie E. Bishop

You too?! I'm bursting over here. Secrets over here, secrets over there, oh but what a good time we will have! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Straight off the Official Site (http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/).

Day Session is 11am,1pm &amp; 3pm. Evening Matinee Session Match Times are 7pm,9pm,11pm and possibly 1am.

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Pm me with the name or names of any of the sponsors that I have unknown and I'll make it worth your while.<hr /></blockquote>HAHAHA! Does this mean you still haven't figured it out? hahaha! <hr /></blockquote>

Quit it SPetty,

Do you like your job in the detective agency? Then, don't make fun of the boss.

Regards,

C.C.~~geez, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-02-2004, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Straight off the Official Site (http://www.usopen9ballchampionships.com/).

Day Session is 11am,1pm &amp; 3pm. Evening Matinee Session Match Times are 7pm,9pm,11pm and possibly 1am. <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks 9BG

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Is that what I look like? Join the crowd buddy. I've been in the dark and shooting off the rail all my life.

LOL,

C.C.~~nothing new for me. hahahha

RedHell
09-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Chriss,

Did you mentionned what you think it was ? If not, you can't look like an idiot.

BTW, did ya sort out you hotel thingy, you got me concerned !

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Yes,

Everything sorted out. Thanks for asking.

Regards,

C.C.