PDA

View Full Version : Billiards Digest donations to the CCB tourney

cueball1950
09-02-2004, 04:32 PM
I just received a return email from Mike Ponozzo at Billiards Digest wanting to donate 4 Shirts, bowling type ? plus 4 subscriptions to Billiards Digest Magazine. He will be bringing the shirts to the U S OPEN so we will have them in time for our tournament. If the shirts given do not fit the winners i have to notify him and the correct size will be given in replacement.
I want to say a hearty thank you to Mike Ponozzo and Billiards Digest for their great contribution to our anual gathering.....................................mike

SPetty
09-02-2004, 04:34 PM
That's great, Mike. Good job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Harold Acosta
09-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Great news! With all those prizes, plus all the CCB players, it should be a heck of a party!

I should just take a plane and show up at the Open.

SPetty
09-02-2004, 04:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> I should just take a plane and show up at the Open.<hr /></blockquote>Yes, you should! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Doctor_D
09-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Great Job Mike !!!

PQQLK9
09-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks Mike and thanks Billiards Digest.

Mr Ingrate
09-02-2004, 06:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I just received a return email from Mike Ponozzo at Billiards Digest wanting to donate 4 Shirts, bowling type ? plus 4 subscriptions to Billiards Digest Magazine. He will be bringing the shirts to the U S OPEN so we will have them in time for our tournament. If the shirts given do not fit the winners i have to notify him and the correct size will be given in replacement.
I want to say a hearty thank you to Mike Ponozzo and Billiards Digest for their great contribution to our anual gathering.....................................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,

When you're talking to Mike P. could you ask him who won the "beautiful Lucasi cue" that was going to be awarded to one of the CCB members for their comments and suggestions for the web site, lo these many moons ago?

George Fels and Kirstin were going to find out and let me know, but the phantom winner has never been identified.

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 11:14 PM
Tony Robles is going to be there....I think he's going to win the event, myself.

C.C.

Chris Cass
09-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Must be nice. Hey honey, be back in a few days. I'm going to drop off a few T-shirts off at the US Open. Oh babe, if anyone calls I'll be with the pros hangin out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahhh the good life,

C.C.~~wishes he was Mike P. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-03-2004, 09:07 AM
For sure no one is going to go home empty handed this year! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wendy~~~0 workdays left!!!

Harold Acosta
09-05-2004, 10:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> I should just take a plane and show up at the Open.<hr /></blockquote>Yes, you should! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well guess what? I made it to the Open, met Chris and Tom, and they were happy to see my big red face!

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2004, 04:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Well guess what? I made it to the Open, met Chris and Tom, and they were happy to see my big red face!

<hr /></blockquote>There's one of my surprises!!!