PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

9B_StraightPool
09-03-2004, 02:49 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your kind words. It was not my intention to receive a response like the one I did. I simply wanted to acknowledge the fact that I witnessed something that I don't get to see quite often. At the same time, I wanted to give credit to Naz because he deserved it.

Yes I am going to play at the Open this year and I really appreciate your support. I am looking forward to meeting all of you at the Open or at future events. Don't forget to say hi if you see me at the Open.

Gotta go for now. My youngest brother is getting married today. Take care and God Bless.

Tony

woody_968
09-03-2004, 06:11 AM
Well wish your brother the best, and good luck in the open!

Chris Cass
09-03-2004, 07:22 AM
Tony,

You are amazing. We'll all be pulling for you and most likely sweating all your matches. I wish your brother all the luck and good fortune in his marriage and I know you must be really proud of him.

Thank you fro proving what I've known sice we met. Your as best as they come.

Regards,

C.C.

PQQLK9
09-03-2004, 08:05 AM
You ain't such a bad guy yourself, and if you and Tony are in the final match I'm rooting for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

your dawg,

9 Ball Girl
09-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Landi's getting married?! It's about time! Give him and Dana my best!

Chris Cass
09-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Yo Dawg,

I got that covered. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll be saying softly so noone near in the stands can hear, " (wispering) Tony, oh my cancer, Tony, oh I think I'm dieing, Tony, my son is starving and my wife needs blood. LOL

I truely belive that might work with many people but Tony wouldn't disrespect me and just give it up. Atleast, I wouldn't want anything, but his best.

Besides, I plan on drawing Efren first then, Earl. I think Tony will be mowing his way through the winner bracket like he's using a new Toro. HAHHAHAHAHHA

Regards,

C.C.~~bummed Steve won't be playing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif