PDA

View Full Version : Qtec - your very own thread

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2004, 09:24 AM
http://www.vdare.com/francis/terrorist_haven.htm

In Holland also, the Arabic and Muslim population offers critical support for the bin Laden network as well as for several other Middle Eastern terrorist groups. In fact, Muslim immigrants have invented what reporter Adriana Stuijt calls "a new form of terrorism against the civilian population at large." "'Muslim cultural organizations' have turned the streets of Antwerp and Rotterdam into main battle grounds for Muslim-fundamentalist male criminal youth gangs who deliberately attack, rob and invade ethno-European cultural events and throngs of shoppers in the large shopping districts." As the white European birth rate falls while that of Third World immigrants to Europe rises, the Muslims know very well whose continent Europe will soon become. It's the Europeans who don't have a clue.
In Rotterdam, she reports, "These gangs target major shopping districts and traditional European cultural and sporting events to rob, terrorize and abuse especially the ethno-Dutch population. During these organized attacks, the youths are also seen to deliberately target ethno-European girls and women, demanding that they start obeying the strict Muslim shari'a laws favored by terrorist regimes in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya." In Belgium last summer, gangs of Algerian and Moroccan youths attacked Flemish citizens holding an annual fair. In Britain Muslims and Middle Eastern immigrants rioted in several northern cities.

<font color="blue">Seems to me you need to worry about your own country before you help us with ours. </font color>

Cueless Joey
09-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Let's see how "open-minded" gets Q when these relegious zealots take over.
Heck, I was talking to an Egyptian the other week.
He calls them cockroaches.

dg-in-centralpa
09-04-2004, 07:51 PM
I don't think you'll here from Q, unless it is to downplay yur quote. He's very good at that. Eager to blame others but never his own people.

DG - just an observation