PDA

View Full Version : Choking on the spot

haywood
09-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Some things are just too funny. A guy that I used to play with a lot shows up at the local room tonight. His game had improved I would say by at least 4 balls since the last time I had seen him play and it was obvious to me that I needed weight if I was gonna match up with him. Not sure where I got the idea from, but I told him I would give him the wild 7 and the break, but he couldn't use any chalk. He dove all over the action (it's was real cheap). I almost wet my pants laughing so hard after about 3 of his miscues. I got the giggles so bad, that he actually had me down 4 sets before I put it all together and came back on him. We ended up dead even after two hours. I still don't know what was funnier, me choking on the spot that I had given him, or him thinking that I'd given up the world to him! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1on1pooltourneys
09-06-2004, 12:14 AM
I got one funnier than that haywood. And if anybody reads this that i've gotten with this i'm sorry.....lol. Jim Buss made us up a trick shaft that has like lead or something in the shaft. It was actually made to force u to use center ball. If u use any english at all the cue ball squirts so bad it's a joke. Anyways.. i'd set up 3 balls and tell a good player i'd bet them they couldn't run them with "my cue". lol....man i won a ton of money with that thing. The last time i did it we got a kid over in St. Louis and he was stuck so bad i felt sorry for the guy so i let him use his own cue...and he still couldn't run three balls.....lol...it is the funniest thing you will ever see trust me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif