PDA

View Full Version : CCB Presidential Election Poll

highsea
09-05-2004, 12:07 AM

Chris Cass
09-05-2004, 04:14 AM
This poll will only alway one vote per family. Add one for Bush.

C.C.

pooljunkie73
09-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Lmao, I had to vote with Qtec, being Canadian and all. But, if I was American I would be voting for Bush. I believe he has handled himself very well since 9/11. Kerry on the other hand seems to be getting caught in too many lies when it comes to his military careeer, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Kent Mc.

Sid_Vicious
09-05-2004, 10:11 AM
That's an easy answer and yet a pathetic one...anybody BUT Bush. I wouldn't vote for anybody who gets panicy for 20 minutes when he's informed by his SS that the Pentagon has now been hit and "Mr. President, our country is under attack." No matter what anybody says, Kerry at least was inside a battlefield and was responsive to an attack. As far as I am concerned Bush was very small in knowing whether to fight, flight or simply freeze at the most unique moment in this nation's history. I thank God that those planes were not simply the first wave of the attack on our soil that day, because who the hell know what terrible damage 20 minutes of no-leadership could have been. He's a weak and yet powerful person, most of all he is dangerous.

Anybody but Bush!!!sid~~~Qtec for President, oh he's not a citizen, Fast Larry for President, better choice by far than The Shrub!

highsea
09-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Bump...

Okay, who hasn't voted? We're tied, and Qtec voted 4 times... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come on Bushies!!!

highsea
09-30-2004, 02:37 AM
All right. So far Qtec has 17% of our vote. He's kicking Nader's asss.

Right on Q, are you ready for the debates?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM~~~I'm voting for Wally... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Qtec
09-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Without follow up questions, there is no debate. Its a farce. Just another waste of time.
They are not allowed to approach each other[ a GW clause]. He doesnt want K standing next to him because K is taller. K wants the temp to be low because he sweats easily.
its a joke.

Q

highsea
09-30-2004, 05:13 AM
It all started with the first JFK.

Once one of'em starts wearing makeup, they all want to.

But you're still at 17% Q, which means the NPR CCB likes you 9 times more than they like Nader. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You almost have my vote. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j/k haha, I'm a little punchy. Politics overdose.

pooltchr
09-30-2004, 05:30 AM
Are the results giving total votes or percentages. The total is showing only 31%...which is the number of votes cast...but there are fractions! I'm confused by the results...but then...this is politics!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Fair_Play
09-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey Sid_V

On 9/11 Kerry was in Tom Daschle's office, stunned, and "did not know what to think". Twenty minutes AFTER the Prez was already addressing the problem

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040814-123306-8563r.htm

All the Best,

Fair Play

eg8r
09-30-2004, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Without follow up questions, there is no debate. Its a farce. Just another waste of time.
They are not allowed to approach each other[ a GW clause]. He doesnt want K standing next to him because K is taller. K wants the temp to be low because he sweats easily.
its a joke. <hr /></blockquote> Yes sir. This is not a debate.

I think it is funny that the two do not want cameras on them when they are not speaking. The media said, "No way". LOL, everyone remembers Gore making a fool of himself when Bush was speaking.

eg8r

nhp
10-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Eg8r what did Gore do?

eg8r
10-01-2004, 04:16 AM
He was sighing real loud, making faces, etc. It was pretty bad. This was one of the reasons the candidate's did not want to be on camera when they were not speaking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Fox told them no.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
10-01-2004, 05:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> He was sighing real loud, making faces, etc. It was pretty bad. This was one of the reasons the candidate's did not want to be on camera when they were not speaking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Fox told them no.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

and don't forget what he did right at the beginning. When Bush started to answer his first question Gore walked over and got in his personal space and startled Dubya and Dubya jumped back and it made Gore look an idiot.

PQQLK9
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
It sure looks like Kerry is the favorite on this forum.
Talk about the "Silent Majority" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fair_Play
10-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Hands down!

(he has nicer hair and a killer manicure!)

Doctor_D
10-04-2004, 04:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> &lt;FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/dopoll.php"&gt;&lt;INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1094364471highsea"&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Step right up and cast your vote!
&lt;input type="radio" name="option" value="1" /&gt;Dubya's my man!
&lt;input type="radio" name="option" value="2" /&gt;Gotta be Kerry!
&lt;input type="radio" name="option" value="3" /&gt;Grrr,I hate'em both, I'll take Nader!
&lt;input type="radio" name="option" value="4" /&gt;I'm so confused!
&lt;input type="radio" name="option" value="5" /&gt;I'm Qtec, and I can't vote!
&lt;INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"&gt;&lt;/form&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

You need one more category; "None of the Above"

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
10-11-2004, 10:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come on Bushies!!! <hr /></blockquote>
Where ARE the Bushies ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2004, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come on Bushies!!! <hr /></blockquote>
Where ARE the Bushies ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Nick,

We Republicans only vote once /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooldaddy9
10-13-2004, 05:45 PM
I tried to vote and got this - .
We already have a vote for this poll from this IP address.

wonder how that happened?

Fair_Play
10-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Gotta be a RNP dirty trick!

In an effort to make on informed opinion on the election, I ran across this: [ QUOTE ]
What about your boy Bush and his life of crime? He didn't commit crimes because he had to. He was born in Connecticut to wealthy parents. Bush committed crimes because he's a sociopath. Bush sexually assaulted women and even tried to beat up his own Daddy in a drunken rage. He wasted his life as a drunken drug addict, and he lies claiming he "found Jesus" at a Bible retreat. Never happened. Bush is the same sick, immoral, evil wretch he was when he tortured animals as a child and tortured his frat brothers as a young man. Any wonder about how Abu Ghraib happened? <hr /></blockquote> http://www.mikehersh.com/printer_Cowpies_from_Cheney_Country.shtml

All the Best,

Fair Play

pooldaddy9
10-14-2004, 03:19 AM
In an effort to make on informed opinion on the election, I ran across this: &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
What about your boy Bush and his life of crime? He didn't commit crimes because he had to. He was born in Connecticut to wealthy parents. Bush committed crimes because he's a sociopath. Bush sexually assaulted women and even tried to beat up his own Daddy in a drunken rage. He wasted his life as a drunken drug addict, and he lies claiming he "found Jesus" at a Bible retreat. Never happened. Bush is the same sick, immoral, evil wretch he was when he tortured animals as a child and tortured his frat brothers as a young man. Any wonder about how Abu Ghraib happened? <hr /></blockquote>

I just ran accross this one -

Hi! Received this from a very good friend in PA. she wants everyone to know what she saw.

Good Tuesday morning! John Kerry brought his "front porch meeting" to our Canonsburg, PA neighborhood on Labor Day morning. Since you will never hear the truth from the TV or print media I thought that you should know from someone who was `almost' there.

The residents who live on the street where the event took place were not allowed to attend.

Kerry shipped in approximately 90 invitation only VIPs. In addition, there was a hard luck case who was about to lose her job at USAIR and another was an elderly woman who was having health care problems. Neither one was from this neighborhood. The street was closed to all traffic the night before and all residents on the street were REQUIRED to remove their Bush/Cheney signs.
The sympathetic police officers on duty told us that Kerry used imminent domain to claim the street for his purposes. Residents who have homes within the perimeter (approximately 1 full block) were kept behind a line away from the partisan crowd. The rest of us were not allowed within the 1 block cordon. A neighbor from across the street came to the line where we were being kept and asked us to come onto his property. The police told us that we could stand on this mans FORMERLY private property! This was set up so that Kerry's views could be heard - but not the neighbors. About
30 peoples (mostly neighbors) shouts echoed down the street "Let the neighbors in".

We could barely hear Kerry speaking with his microphone because press buses were used to block us off from view! This mornings papers are reporting hecklers tried to interrupt Kerry as he spoke to the neighborhood gathering, but he turned our chants to his favor by calling us rude.

Even though most of the media was there to record our stories of not being included in the neighborhood forum, not one of them printed or aired the truth. This is what America will look like if Kerry becomes president.

Get registered and get all of your friends registered to vote if they have not already. Kerry thinks that he is better than the rest of us and he has the media on his side to make him out to be what he is not! Finally, last night as I drove down the street where the rally was, I was shocked to see Bush/Cheney signs in almost every yard on the street!

Rich R.
10-14-2004, 03:27 AM
Pooldaddy, I won't dispute what you are saying, but keep in mind, both sides do the same thing. I have seen it happen. The people behind candidates, of both parties, try to completely control media events.
I wouldn't let an event, like the one you described, determine who I vote for in the election.